Betrayed

I looked at Toby and saw that he looked horrible with all the wounds and cut on him. There was even a shock mark on his leg. But he looked like if he was ok, but I knew he was not. Clockwork walked by E.J's body towards BEN. "You can't kill me." He said. "But you think you can kill Toby?" She hissed. As she strike the kinfe went Through BEN, he turned back and hit her down to the floor. She got up fast and tried all she could to at least make him fall. Lost silver came behind him. BEN turned back and smiled.  "I thought you were my friend." BEN said.

  "Friends don't go doing this. I know you BEN. You shouldn't do this to Toby. To any of us, if he was dead Slender would end you as well. But ended Clockwork, I would do what I have to." Silver said. BEN did nothing but looked at him. Clockwork grabbed him from behind. BEN struggled to be free. Silver stood there looking at what his friend has become of trying to kill someone that they call family.

  Clockwork screamed and fell as a knife was in her shoulder, Jeff stood over her. BEN ran to Sliver and shocking him then wathed as he fell. Causing B.R.V.R to trigger him. Shocking BEN and hearing his screaming as he past out. Jeff walked over to me kicking B.R.V.R to the side hard. I backed away.

  "You don't belong here." He said. "You're right, but remember, I'm not the one who wanted to come." I said. He grabbed my arm and through me in Toby's room. "Stop!" Toby yelled. Jeff covered his mouth with a cloth. I got up and walked back from Jeff who got closer. He shoved me back breaking the window behind me. I watched him looked over with no regret as I fell with glass around me, falling hard on the floor crying. He stuck his head out. In fear I got up fast and ran away.

  He was right. I didn't belong here. I herd the dry leaves cruching under my feet as I ran away from the mansion as my tear fell down. I saw the end of the forest and saw the sunlight once again. But I didn't stop. I wipped away my tears not seeing where I was going. I fell once I bumbed into something. I looked up and saw a face that I missed.

  "Sue!" I said as I got up and hugged her she hugged me then pulled me back. "Where were you?" She asked but for some reason I didn't feel like telling her the truth. "I was around town. I'm so sorry for not coming back home!" I said. She wipped off my remaining tears. "It's fine. But why would you let me go to the hospital alone? I was worried about you!" She raised her voice a little. I didn't know what to say. It was so overwhelmed that I can finally see here. I hugged her again tight not letting go.
~~~~~~~~

No one's p.o.v~

  Jeff watched (F/n) running away. He laughed at her. Toby sneeked behind him and tried to srike at his head with the hatchet. Jeff turned back and in shock almost fall. He hanged onto the frame of the window hopping he doesn't hit the ground. Toby looked at him in anger. "Why would you let her go?" Toby yelled. He herd laughing behind him, he turned back and face BEN. "You've met with a-"
  "Enough with that! (F/n) is gone! I guess I have to go after you." Toby said. "I won't let you." He said. As spark came out of air. A big flash made Toby covered his eyes. Once it darkened down he relized BEN was gone. Turned back he got kicked to the floor by Jeff. "Get up Rogers!" He yelled.

Your p.o.v~

   Sue and I walked back to my house. Smiling at her once we reached the door. "I think we should turn." Sue said. Looking at her in confusion on what she mean by that. "But we just got home." I said as I pointed to the door. She grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her. "Babe!" Jake said. I turned to him in fear, pulling Sue away. "We're not even dating!" I said. He looked confused.

  "What? No no, I got over you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah you never even loved me." I hissed. "No (F/n), Im dating Sue." He said. I looked over at Sue sweating and shaking gripping on my arm tight.

   "Sue?"