Hunters Academy : Copyright

© May 2013 by _crescendo. All rights reserved. 

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of bried quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. All characters, locations, and events in this story are fictional and a product of the authors imagination unless otherwise stated. None of these literary elements may be copied or used in any other work of fiction without the prior written permission of the author. 

COMMING SOON 

Description:

Intelligence, strength, and agility. These are only three of the numerous attributes a Hunter possesses. Born and bred to kill any and every mythical creature that endangers the saftey of the human race. Rae Woods is one of them. 

Remembering nothing before the age of four, all she's known her entire life are the hallowed halls of Hunters Academy; a refuge where people like her learn how to enhance and use their abilities for the greater good. 

On the surface, everything looks as it should be. But, with the arrival of someone new comes a danger unlike anything she's ever known. When the plot grows deeper and loyalties are questioned, she finds herself in the midst of a war that's been brewing for over a thousand years, a war between races, a war that might just bring the human race to extinction - for good. 

As things get darker day by day, Rae begins to question who she is and what she is fighting for. Well, if she's learned one thing, it's that when the home you've known all your life comes crashing down, you're left with nowhere else to run.