Intoduction

Lydia Evelyn Hale
Would be 34.
Died at the age of 20

Lydia was adopted by the Hales when she was only 5

Lydia was adopted by the Hales when she was only 5. Her parents we killed in a car accident. They were driving while drunk. It was probably a good thing too. They would leave her alone for days on end then come back and beat her. In spite of only being 5 she still remembers. She remembers a lot. Even though Lydia wasn't biologically a Hale she was one in all other aspects. She was one of the only survivors of the infamous Hale Fire. She was only 19. After the chaos of everything her and her four younger siblings moved to New York for a fresh start. They had inheritance money. And a lot of it. Although they had millions upon millions of dollars they bought a small apartment only big enough for the five of them. Just months before her 21st birthday she died just hours of giving birth to two beautiful and healthy baby girls. Her twins gained a lot of attention for a very odd reason. Though they were twins one had pale skin and strawberry blonde hair and the other had dark skin and black hair. It's a very rare phenomenon. When she died that left Derek the oldest surviving Hale. Derek being Derek took them in and raised them like his own.

Derek Sebastian Hale
31 years of age

Derek was born in a small town in California called Beacon Hills

Derek was born in a small town in California called Beacon Hills. He left with his sisters Lydia, Cora, Max and Madi when an accident killed the rest of his family. He was only 16. It's been almost 15 years since they left for New York. Derek has two sets twin daughters. Ivy and Iris who are biologically Lydia's. And Max and Madi who are technically his sisters. They are all legally his. Two years after the birth of Ivy and Iris they moved to San Francisco. It was very close to Beacon Hills. Even thought it's only a 3 hour drive he hasn't gone back. Almost no one knows but he is one of the best artists for his age. He sells his art online under the alias Sourwolf. He picked that because a kid called him that when he was a kid. That was their first encounter. There was many after that one. Only he doesn't remember. He says he never knew his name or even remember what he looks like. The only thing he remembers is his eyes. He says they were a warm whisky color with gold flecks. But the truth is he does know his name and what he looks like. He even knows why he always had a buzz cut. Or that his favorite food is curly fries. They were best friends for almost eight years before he left. He just forced himself to forget. Like he did with most of that night. And the years before that. It was just too painful. Not just the fire. Leaving Stiles too. Derek loved him. Leaving him was the single most hard decision he's ever had to make.