1. City of Bones By Cassandra Clare

Started~
January 2nd, 2018
Finished ~
January 8th, 2018
Rated~
9.9/10
Thoughts~
First, my new favorite book ever. This book was so magical and dark at the same time. I usually don't like fantasy and Cassandra Claire books, but this was amazing. With Claire's books you have to patient and read slowly. I didn't do that with The Internal Devices, but I did it with City of Bones and it was nice.
~spoilers~
Soooo about the ending, I'm sorta mad that my ship JacexClary is over. They kissed and Jace was so sweet to Clary but guess what! FRICKEN PLOT TWIST CENTRAL AM I RIGHT!? I kinda ship Clary and Simon but not really tbh. Well anyway, I wanna look up a family tree but it'll probably spoil me for later books. Anyway I thought the story was great with all that. I'm excited to read the second book. I just realized the spoil section isn't really spoiling but here are some spoilers. I don't like that Jace is Jonathan. Valentine annoys me so much he is the evil of evil. He pretended he was dead along with Jonathan for no reason. I felt sorry for Jocelyn because she was depressed and sad that Jonathan was dead and called Clary "Jonathan" and ALL THE FEELS!!! any I watched the movie and hated because 1. A lot of stuff is wrong 2. I don't like that the characters aren't how I saw them in my head.

Also if you weren't aware I have a good reads good reads.com/UniDaUnicorn1128 

If that web address is wrong it's also in my message board.