Chapter 37

I get home and Diego's not back.

I'm in my bathing suit because it's hot as fuck and I'm still sweating from being outside.

I go to the kitchen and grab a water bottle. I hear the front door open and I look over. Diego and Steve walk in.

Steve looks at me wide-eyed. "Oh, shit. I thought you were in yo underwear." "Mmm, no," I say. Diego smirks.

Diego kisses me. "Diego, how the fuck are you wearing all of that?" I ask referring to his outfit. He shrugs. "I mean it's a little hot but I'm used to it." I shake my head.

"Baby, I forgot to show you the pictures," I say to Diego. He looks at me confused. "The ones from that photo shoot a couple weeks ago," I say. "Oh, yeah. Lemme see babygirl."

I grab my phone and show him the pictures. "Fuck, babygirl. You look sexy."

"Damn, I love y'all. I wanna have a relationship like you two do," Steve says. "Aww. It's okay, boo. You'll find someone," I say. "Send me those," Diego whispers and I smirk.

I walk over to Steve and side hug him. "Mhm, you better be giving him side hugs," Diego says. Steve smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, well I'm leaving you two," I say and walk to Diego and I's room.

I look back as I'm walking and Diego's watching me. I bite my lip and he smirks. I wink before looking forward again and walking into our room.