Chapter I

Hi Guys I'm Frances Mich Vicente, 4 years old and currently, I'm here at the prinsepal's office with my Mother.

Prins-epal: This is the 7th time Mrs. Vicente. Did you even try to teach your daughter how to respect others?

Ma: But Sir give her another chance.

Prins-epal: Mrs. Vicente, marami nang magulang ang nagrereklamo sa anak niyo. Isa pa nadadamay po ako, dahil ang buong akala nila ay pinapanigan ko ang anak niyo.

Ma: How about yung mga karangalan na nagawa ng anak ko dito sa school? Sir please, I'm begging, please give her another chance. 6 months nalang at magtatapos na ang term. Kindly give us a li'l consideration.

Prins-epal: I'm very sorry Mrs. Vicente but your daughter is EXPELLED!!!

When we got home..........

Hindi umiimik ang Mama ko. Yes, I admit it, sinadya ko talaga yon.

Mich: Ma, I'm sorry

Ma: Baby, why did you do that? Di ba I told you that don't fight with your classmates?

Mich: Ma, I don't want to be in that school.

Ma: This is your 3rd school already Mich, saang school ba gusto mo?

Mich: I want to go to school with old people.

Napabuntong hininga nalang si Mama. And yes, this is my 3rd school for this term.

Ma: Baby, I want you to be a normal kid, like the other kids.

Nang biglang nagring yung phone niya.

Ma: Yes Sir?....... What? Is this for real?..... Hindi po ba pwedeng dito nalang ako?...... But Sir...... Can you give me enough time to think about it? Okay Sir. Thanks!

Mich: What's wrong?

I can see that my Mama is stress, and I think its because of her work. Not because of me

She was working as an Assistant Scientist btw.

Ma: I was promoted and re-assigned to other place.

Mich: Aren't you happy?

Ma: I was assigned to your Father's hometown.

Mich: REALLY! So are we gonna moved to Papa's house?

I'm really excited!!! Because I was born there plus, all of the memories of my late Papa's are there.

Yeah, my Papa was already in heaven when I was 2 years old and I don't know what happen to him but my Mama told me that he loves me that much.

Ma: I don't want to go back there baby.

Mich: Pretty please MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Sa kapipilit ko kay Mama, pumayag din siya HAHA

Kinabukasan....

Sumakay kami sa bus, I was seated at the middle

Ma: Mich, pagdating natin don ieenroll kita sa public school.

Mich: Grade 1 na ba ko Ma?

Ma: Of course not, you need to finish your pre-school.

Mich: But Ma!

Ma: Don't worry konti lang estudyante doon.

Mich: Hmm

Then I suddenly noticed the girl besides me.

Girl: Famous scientist and their inventions and discoveries: Aristotle, Archimedes, Leonardo Da Vinci, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, Evangelista Torricelli, Fernando Verbist, Karl Drais, Louis Pasteur. Hays ang dami naman. Alexandra Graham Bell, Alexander Fleming.

At binabasa pa niya yung iba. Then she starts memorizing it.

Girl: Aristotle: is a famous Greek philosopher, he first made a comprehensive system in Western Philosophy; Evangelista Torricelli Hmmm OMG HAHAHAHHA nakalimutan ko na agad

Kawawa naman tong babaeng to. She will gonna fail HAHA.

Mich: Evangelista Torricelli she was an Italian Physicist and mathematician and is the author of barometer.

She looked at me with a question mark on her face

Girl: How did you know that?

Mich: I read it.

Her: Narinig mo lang ako eh. Huwag ako.

I was pissed off. I just want to help her.

Mich: Arturo P. Alcaraz

Girl: Sino naman yun?

Mich: A filipino who discovered the geothermal energy. He was a chief volcanologist of the newly established commission in 1953. This project was realized in April 12, 1967. When he was able to set up a working model in Cala, Tiwi Albay. It was because of his discovery that the first time in the Philippine history using geothermal energy.

She was stunned.

Mich: Btw, wala yan sa binabasa mong libro.

Ma: Mich......

Mom look at the girl besides me.

Ma: Sorry Iha ha.

Nang huminto na yung sasakyan.....

Mich: Bye Ate! Goodluck sayo!

Nang makababa kami sa bus.....

Mich: Ma, nandito na ba tayo?

Ma: Baby, nasa bus station palang tayo papuntang hometown ng Papa mo. We had to travel like 10hrs more.

JAWDROPPED!

Mich: Seriously?

Ma: Oo Baby...

oOo