chapter 1

There would be a party in the ice tribe, king flame of the fire tribe bristled once again the fire tribe was being snubbed, flame only tried to destroy the ice tribe three times, its not like he succeeded.

Slowly he plotted when he realized that the mermaid tribe would be going he smirked.
"Yan Da"
The fire princess appeared before her father.
"Father"
The man looked rather pleased.
"You will go to the ice tribe disguised as a mermaid"
The man chortled.
Yan Da raised an eyebrow and looked at her black hair.
"How will I do that father?"
Flame grinned.
"I have an old flame in the mermaid tribe, she has...agreed to use her magic to disguise you as a mermaid and ensure your entry all you have to do is act like a mermaid and find some way to wreak havoc when the time is right"
Yan Da nodded and set off to get ready.
Yan Da arrived at the border of the mermaid tribe where she found a beautiful woman in white with blue hair.
"Lotus?"
The woman nodded and held out a bag.
Yan Da opened it to find several dresses.
"Pick"
There was gaudy dresses powder blue and coral pink, yan da grabbed the least gaudy.
It was a coral pink dress with sunset orange and yellow accents.
It was still in the mermaid stile which was annoyingly poofy.
Once she put it on Lotus used her power on Yan Da, black hair lightened to a dark brown and the red lightened to a bright pink.
"There"
She then grabbed the bag and walked off without another word.
"Wait how am I getting there?"
Lotus sighed.
"Just go blend in with the party heading out"
Yan Da wanted to hit the woman how frustrating!
The possession was SLOW! No wonder they where meeting so early before the party.
The woman in front of the fire princess had fallen down no less than ten times, where was the fabled mermaid grace and beauty, so far all they talked about was beauty remedies and jewelry making and they all moved like cripples.