8

Yan da rose from her bed and choked on her own saliva seeing the mermid saint standing there with several assistants holding dresses.
"Ah you are awake, i have brought some nice dresses to impress ying kong shi, maby we should get you to sing for him like the sirens of old"
Yan das eyes widened comically and she stood saking her head.
"No no no no no i mean there are ugh...other ways to keep a man i want to challange my skills mam"
The elder woman nodded slowly thinking over what yan da had said.
"Alright"
They left the dresses shoes and jewelry with yan da and walked out.
Yan da collapsed on her bed with a sigh.
"Oh i am so screwed"

Slowly she got up and dressed.
The dresses were a hindrance but beautiful.
She went t the cheery blossom trees like she had promised and there was ying kong shi grinning boyishly at her.
Her heart gave a jump as he turned to look at her.
She went over and took a seat aganst the great tree her companion following sute.
"I have been having fun, the most fun i have ever had all because of you melody"
She twitched and looked at him.
She was so conflicted.
She also had been having the best time of her life.
"Me too"
She whispered.
But she also remembered that her father sent her here to wreak havoc and that even her name wasnt real he didnt know her....not really.
They held hands and as she was about to leave he said somthing that flipped her whole world around.
"Marry me"
Yan da gasped and ran.
She found herself alone hidden away as she thought over everything.
She bit her lip and knew that she was lost not just physically.
She was torn between her fathers orders and a man she hated to love but love she did.
How could she feel so strongly in just a few days.
Yan da was now stuck between love and family....she knew what she had to do.
She created a red butterfly and sent it away.
Soon ying kong shi appeared looking ready to fight untill he saw her.
"Oh melody i saw a butterfly that could have been fire clan are you alright?"
Yan da patted thr seat beside her.
He trotted over and happily flopped down.
"Ying kong shi, my name is really yan da and... im fron the fire tribe, i was sent to diseupt the ball the oter day and......damnit im in love with you, but i cant marry you my father would kill me"
The man was in shock.
He stood and walked away.
Yan da looked down a tear slipping down her cheek.