chapter 2

Yan da was trying her best to mimic their movements.
She was relieved when they finally got to snow blade city, they all ambled along and yan da just wanted to run around, she followed dutifully and got assigned a room before she then made her way to find a quiet spot preferably with no one around.

She jumped happily glad to stop pretending to stumble around, she jumped and did a twist and landed on the other side of a tree root, she quickly braced herself on her hands and knees instead of rolling like she had intended to because she had landed over a young man of the ice tribe.
Both where surprised and Yan da blushed a pretty red.
"I am so sorry!"
She squeaked and sprung off the man who seemed to be calculating her, he sat up and watched her starting to smirk at her which seemed to be the direct link to Yan Da's pouting face.
"I don't mind, however you are a rather agile mermaid, I haven't met one at all that can move like you can"
Yan Da tried not to panic and thought of her next move.
"Are you saying that we are clumsy!"
Yan Da stood and stormed away ignoring his laugh.

Ying kong shi smirked, this woman was a challenge and he always did love a challenge, he got up dusting the snow off his back and went to meet his brother, he had a favor to ask of the king.

The fire princess trotted over and jumped onto the bed.
Soon she would be assembled in the throne room with all the other guests to welcome the clan leaders, she stayed like that for a few minutes however now she really had to get up.
Yan Da pulled herself from the plush bed and went to the assembly point where mermaids where stumbling over to, yan da stood unobtrusively as they all waited for the mermaid saint to emerge from her room.
The woman looked severe and she gave them all a once over before leading the way at a slow pace to make them look graceful
Yan da wanted to roll her eyes, how vain.
They SLOWLY entered the throne room and took their places.
"I am glad you have all made it, mermaid saint I have a favor if you will indulge me"
The woman raised an eyebrow.
"My brother prince Ying Kong Shi has taken an interest in one of your people and wants to become friends with her, perhaps you won't be opposed to the two spending time with one another?"
The mermaid saint was a lip twitch away from a smirk.
"Of course I don't mind in fact I support it whole heartedly, to help ying kong shi become better friends I shall even relieve her of duties and allow her to spend as much time with him as he wants"
Ka Suo smiled his brother had sounded so sad that she would be too busy to see him again.
"Just name her your majesty"