Chapter 1

My name is Y/N, I worked as a maid at the Im's family house. I'm still in high school and yet I'm having not so okay life at all!. I sigh.

~KRRRIIIINGGG~

the bell just rang well no more introduction let's go to my last class.
This is a no ordinary school, it's where all the richest and Rich and Rich and Rich kids goes too. The princes and princesses are also enrolled in this school. Why am I enrolled here?
Well.

Mrs Im also knows and the queen asked me to go here and study with his son which I never knew about and never cared oops.

I actually agreed to it because I need some education. But my school life isn't that great either, I got called by names, teasing even worse trashing my whole body.

I mean like throwing milks at me and stuff. They actually learn how to 'respect' people. Respect my ass. They can't even respect ordinary people like me why would they even learn at this class.

The teacher came in at shut the whole class up. "Listen up all of you!" She scream, "ah ordinary Mrs Kim" I said quietly.

"I want all of you to hand me your exercise book by the end on the day" she said.

"And Y/N collect the books" she said I drop my head on the table "are you serious again!" I sigh. Let the hell of collecting books begin.

~end of the class~

The teacher was out and I went to the front, all of them was looking at me. "I'll be collecting your exercise books n-" one of them threw the books at my face to stop me from talking.

"Shut up! Your voice is not pleasing to hear at all!" The head of the princesses said. "Agree!" I heard the voice at the back.

"I'm Jaebum" I said and he throw the books at me. I quickly hide under the teacher table because all of them are throwing the books at me.

They all went out laughing one of them even said this. "You better clean this all Maid". I went out of the hiding spot and pick up the books that has been scattered around the classroom.

I picked all the books and sent them to teacher. Afterwards I grab my bag and went home.

"Not so fast maid" someone said.

"Jaebum" I said, JB one of the richest prince in this school aka the head of the princes.

He threw me a rag. "Clean my shoes" he ordered me. I scoffed "I'm not your maid!" I said  and someone kick me on my knees from behind. "Clean it Y/N" he said I have no choice but too clean it.

"Great heres your pay" he said and threw me 'my pay' which I ran back to him and give him back. "You should pay attention to respect class" I said and run away.

~jb pov~

I scoffed "respect class" I said and pick up the money.
"You're gonna regret saying that to me maid.

~Y/N POV~

~night~

It's night time and I guess my work is done I'm getting ready too sleep.
Good night world. Let's hope for the best tommorow.