Chapter 17

" Actually I'm here to talk to you about canceling the marriage, you're in or you're out?"  Yeri said and all of the 7 eyes were wide but Jaebum was bigger. "Why are your eyes wide, did I just said something wrong?" Yeri ask, "N-no, but you just said you're gonna cancel the wedding?" Jaebum ask again, Yeri nod while smiling. "If you guys think this is some sort of prank? it's not, it's real" Yeri said.

"But why?" Yugyeom said, "I just don't want to be engage with someone I don't even know and I'm not ready to get married we are just in high school" Yeri said, I'm over here just standing and did not utter a single word. "Why did you have to bring Y/N here though?" Jaebum ask, I look at him, "it's not like I want to be here anyway" I mumble. 

"Yah I notice your lips are moving what did you say?" Jaebum ask I look at him then shrug. "Anyway you guys wanna join?" Yeri ask, Jaebum nod follow by the whole guys. "cool!" Yeri said while smiling brightly. Yeri then look at me then whisper "Don't worry I'm also gonna help you be with Jaebum" Yeri said at my ear I look at her shocked, "B-but I just-" Yeri cut me off.

"Let's discuss our plans after school here alright?" Yeri said and they all nod, "Can I not join?" I said, before Yeri could even say anything, "After school you need to be here not buts, it's an order" Jaebum said I look at Jaebum.

Well operation avoiding him failed, goddammit just as I was about to speak the bell interrupt me, I'm the first one to flee from that place. I'm in front of my class before I could even open the door somebody grab my wrist and drag me somewhere.

"what the heck let go!" I said and he did, "The hell Jaebum?" I said, "what did Yeri said to you earlier" Jaebum ask, "Nothing it's not important" I said and was about to left when Jaebum push me at the wall and trap me.

"Yah!" "Tell me then I let you go fair deal?" Jaebum said smirking, "No, it's really nothing" I said "I'm not buying it" Jaebum said and he closes the gap between us, our face are really close my face is probaly red more redder than an apple. I avoid his gaze and try to push him he wont budge. "Tell me or I'll kiss you" Jaebum said and I look at him, "I-i-its really nothing" wow did I just stutter?. "If its nothing why did stutter?" Jaebum ask while smirking.

"really you gotta ask look how close you are to my face!" I accidentally said that out loud. "Oh my god" I said and he look at amused, "Oh, you like me Y/N?" Jaebum ask and he close our faces more, at this point my lips almost touch his. "c-c-c-can you back away a bit?" I ask and he smirk, that smirk is going to kill me at this point. "How about no?" Jaebum said, No? dude i'm on a verge of dying because of my heartbeat and because of you.

I kick his leg and I quickly run away but he quickly catches me and spin me to him I'm trap in his hug. "J-Jaebum let go" I said, "No you just kick me right?" Jaebum ask, "I'm sorry" I said.

He eventually let go of me, "It's that the discipline teacher?" Jaebum said pointing at the direction I look after wards I felt a lips kiss my cheeks. I look over to Jaebum. "W-w-what was that for!" I said and he laugh, "I don't know" He said.

"Look about the wedding announcement, I didn't know anything about it" Jaebum said I just kept quiet, "And about what I said to you it was all a lie I did that to protect you from my dad" Jaebum said and I look at him, does that mean?

"I like you Y/N wait no I love you more than anything"