chapter 7

hey i got a request frum greatest_ever to write another so her ya go!!!!!

*RECAP*

WHERE IS KALE WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

Emma's p.o.v.

"KALE!!!!"

KALE'S P.O.V.

I heard her scream my name. Probably just trying to trick me like last time. *eye roll* Then i felt an awful

ripping feeling in my chest. my mate is in trouble....

Emma's p.o.v.

FINALLY, kale came, in his pajamas. My hero... Once he saw Damien here comes the wolf.

ooh! a fight scene! I shifted to my wolf and kerry gasped. I growled and went at Damien.I was about to close my

teeth on his neck when he sidestepped and I bit thin air. Then Kerry ran at me and snappend my leg. i limped off.

Good thing werewolves heal fast. Kale howled furious now and snapped Damien's neck. There goes me and kerry's friendship.

Kerry turned red and started to weep then she ran off....

Kale's p.o.v.

I saw that freak snap Emma's leg. I couldn't control myself. I snapped 'damien's' neck and i knew he was gone.

Kerry started crying and ran off. I checked Emma's leg. It wasn't broken it was fractured. So I brought her back to the pack doc. Its so good to be home.

Whitney sniffed me (Emma's in the hospital) and cursed, " Where is that whore?!" i replied, " call my mate a whore again and i will snap your neck, you slut."

She gasped and ran at me i grabbed her leg and threw her to the ground. Pay back is sweet. I saw all my guy friends and we played football for an hour then i saw emma in the stands. Amazingly her leg was no longer fractured. The guys saw her, picked her up and threw her in the pond. That's what they do to everyone's new mate. she was gasping and cursing. she started crying when suddenly she got up and punched Jason in the stomach and started laughing. that little faker.:)

Hey tht is all 4 this chappy check bak soon vote comment fan