the werewolf next door chapter 10

HEYYY!!! My writer's block is gone!!!

*RECAP*

"We came to bring you to the kingdom, You must take the throne."

Emma's p.o.v.

"hell,no!! I am not going!" i screamed. My 'father' came over and slapped me!! I cried out in pain and kale attacked.

"STOP!" the queen and i screamed. Kale came to my side." I am not going. As you see I am happy here. Make Alex do it!" i said. the queen replied,"

That is not possible he is to young." I said, "Look, he is 16. I am 18. He can handle it."

and with that the queen replied, "fine. Where is he?" "With Aunt kristen." All this time I did not notice Kale and the King were Glaring at each other. I told Kale to knock it off and he 'eventually' did.

Kale's p.o.v.

Stupid King. I don't mean to be disrespectable but he slapped Emma.

Why can't he just LEAVE already. He gave me the eye and I shot it right back. ;)

Emma's p.o.v.

It had to be that moment that I got a text from Kerry. The King and Queen were leaving to go find Alex.

K-We NEED to talk

i sighed.

E- fine dont kill me. :(

k-ugh i am not

*half hour later*

"hi kerry.."

She said hi and told me she wanted to be friends and laugh and giggle like old times. I said yes and we went shopping. Kale didn't actually approve of this.

I bought this cute denim skirt and we left the mall,when These two creeps that smelled like alchohol grabbed kerry. They asked for it. Kerry threw them in to an alley right next to the mall and killed them in cold-blood right there and drank they're...*gulp*....blood.

hey hey how is it?