3.

I used to dream a lot and believe and live in it, I love dreams and blanking out of this world; now I only dream to sleep and live the love life I wished for ... Today's dream was unlike any other before, it felt real and alive.
I have never ever in my whole existing dreaming life experienced one of those dreams, sounds weird and crazy dreaming life it may not exist but it does in me, its what I believe keep me alive and part of this now cruel and unfair world but that's another long subject no one want to hear about.
Anyway, this dream was like the one I heard once about on a blog - the dream where you feel the emotions, the touch the air and the other person with you.

After waking up his face became unclear in my thoughts, but I still remember most of it and most certainly how handsome and charming he was .. the gentle touch of his hands on my cheeks, his kiss, hug and he loved me so much-oh he did and I remember him saying louder for the haters to hear

I sighed deeply realizing that no matter how real it felt it is still just a dream and I'll be so damn silly if I believed it.

My head and body are still tucked under the duvet, it wasn't really cold but I wasn't wearing any clothes besides my underwear that how hot it was last night.
I always like to check my phone after waking up, put some music on sometimes depending on my mood.

"Time's up! Rise and shine spoiled girl" his annoying voice filled the small room as soon as he slammed the door open
"Oh come on" I growled hanging on my duvet because I know that he will try to take it away
My head popped out of the cover when his hand was about to reach the side of it "Don't you dare"
"Why not?" He rose up and down his brown eyebrows in my way
" I'm naked Gray! Go away .. you perv"
" okey! Get out .. I'm gonna close my eyes, five minutes" He yelled counting, his hands covering his piercing eyes
I quickly slide down from the cover and ran towards my dresser, the thing is I never find my pyjamas when I need them, they must be in the bathroom thats where I took off my clothes Last night .

I grown before Gray shouted releasing his eyes open "Five !!"
"Gray ... Dude I'm naked turn away" I snapped hitting his arm with one hand while the other trying to cover up .. well not much from my body.
"You are wearing underwear.. how's that naked"
"You cannot see me like that .. underwear means naked, don't you know some gentleman manners!!"
"How come you do a runway on the beach with a more revealing set?" I let him speak and shout as I dress myself in the first pair of jeans and shirt I land on.

"Is mom downstairs?" I haven't seen her since well our little fight last night, and I already started regretting it knowing that  one day is whats left for us together
" Yeah she was! I guess she went to buy some stuff"
I nod and head downstairs, even the sound of the unstable wood stairs is making me emotional when it cracks severely with both of us on them.
"You had your breakfast?" I always give this kid to eat, not because his mom doesn't take care of him; he's always hungry and fit as hell. BOYS
"No, and don't eat .. I'm taking you out"
I gave him a creepy look with all smiles but still cautious, Gray is taking me out on breakfast and paying, this guy never do that he only know how to make pranks and leave me in a coffee shop to wash dishes.

"You know I'm not in the mood for any of your games Grayson ! Where are we heading ?" I warned keeping my hand steady on the handgrip, his driving is out of hand even if he never was into any kind of accident.
" Just relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery, you'll miss it" he implies turning on the radio and letting the soulful music that we both enjoy fill the convertible car.
I agreed to the miss it part and decided to rest my head backwards,my hands were clenched together since I was no longer holding into the grip, the air is dry and hot but with the car speed make it cooling and enjoyable.
"Stop Singing if you don't know the lyrics"
"You are a serious mood Killer" I love music but I'm not supposed to know each lyric
"You know I hate it"
"You know I hate a lot of stuff and yet you still do them"

"Ok! Sing your heart out Skylar Lu.." I slapped his mouth before he dared to continue it.
He made an angry face "Don't be a bitch about it, it wasn't painful" sometimes he hit me harder than this, when we were kids our moms always thought that we were siblings we fought a lot, Gray always treated me like a brother not a sister; he made me tough.
"You better run when we get down"
"You wouldn't dare, I will leave without saying goodbye" That was my chance card, Gray hates it if someone left without giving him the biggest hug on earth. He lost his grandpa last year and his grandmother two years ago, it was an agonizing time for him, they were called greens's couple like two endless loving birds, and they basically raised us both and unfortunately left without us being by their sides.

As soon as we entered the cafe, Jack nodded smiling cause he'll probably won't bother and bring us the menu he knows our usuals.
Gray brought me to our spot, by the only lake in Green there is a small cafe in between rocks and grass, we come here every-time we fell like bailing out on the world and life. Natural slow music plays in the background mainly birds singing and water falling you fell as if you were in an old classic Disney animation;
"I figured this is the place you want to crave in your mind" For a moment I forgot that someone's here with me.
"Yeah, You're the only one who gets me"
"I know, just one of my many qualities ,you are special, you should be"The arrogance in his voice is frustrating
I laughed not wanting to admit to that because he and I both knows that I'm so lucky to have him by my side for all this years and I'm more thankful for not accepting his love confession when we were like twelve years old or otherwise we won't be friends today.

"Do you even think of what our lives would turn out to if she was still here?" He asked and I unwontedly dodged his question when the food arrives.
Because not having here now, today .. is maybe the best thing that have ever happened to both of us.