Jin

The bell on the door rang quietly as another customer entered your door. It was the same guy that came in every day in the morning. He was tall, with tall nose and full lips. He currently had black hair, but in the past it had been blonde and brown. Today he wearing black jeans, a pink sweatshirt an a pink baseball hat. You had worked out over the last few months that his favourite colour was pink, as that is the colour he wore most often.

"The usual?" You asked as he approached the counter.
"Yes please!" He said enthusiastically. His ability to be happy all the time amazed you, as it was always early in the morning when he came in.

You started making the 7 drinks he always ordered and began putting 7 pastries into their bags. You had no idea why he needed 7 drinks everyday. The guy must live off coffee.

"Here you go sir!" You said as you handed him the drinks.

"Please, call me Jin. I come here often enough, you should at least know my name. " he laughed. You had to admit, he had a cute laugh.

"Can I ask you a question?" He said nervously.

"Sure!" You replied happily, but in truth you were just as nervous as he was. What would he ask you?

"Do you mind if I film in here? I mean- I was thinking of bringing my friends here for lunch, and I wanted to film their reactions to your food. I'm sure they'll love it!" He said, shuffling on his feet.

It was not the question you were expecting, so you paused and thought for a second.

"Um, sure! I don't see why that's a problem!"

He let out a breath and looked slightly relieved.

"Gamsabnida!" He said and gave you a small bow.
"I will see you later then..." He looked at the name tag on your uniform."Y/n." He said proudly as he smiled and exited the bakery. You bowed as he left, before cleaning your work surface.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch finally came around and, as promised, Jin returned with 6 other boys in tow. They were all dressed well, with varying hair colours from brown to blonde to mint green, and even ash grey. They looked younger than Jin, and maybe even half of them were younger than you.

"Yeoboseyo!" You bowed as they walked in and sat down at a table next to the window.

A chorus of 'hellos' and 'hi's' followed from the boys. They all ordered their food and as you bought it over, Jin pulled a camera out of his bag.
"Gamsahabnida noona!" One of the younger boys said as you passed him his bagel. He had a very deep voice, and you doubted if he should be calling you noona or you should be calling him oppa. He looked young, but his voice sounded so mature.

You smiled and returned to cleaning the shop and baking more pastries, while at subtly eavesdropping on the boys.

"Annyeong ARMY!" Jin talked happily to the camera, with the boys joining in occasionally. They talked for hours to the camera, while eating and complementing your pastries.

Eventually it came for the time for them to leave. The other boys filed out first, while Jin paid for the food.

"Thank you for letting us film here. I understand it is a bit strange, but I just love your baking so much I had to show them. " he explained.

"I'm glad you like it!" You said smiling.

Jin suddenly got shy again.

"M-maybe if your not too busy soon, would you like to go out for a coffee?" He asked, his eyes shining.

"Yes. I would like that."

He smiled wider than you had ever seen. He gave you his number and he left to catch up with his friends.

You looked at his number on the paper he had given you. You already couldn't wait to see him again.

감사합니다!