Jungkook

NOT MY IMAGE

"Come on kookie... We'll miss the bus at this rate." You said to yourself as you checked your watch for the thousandth time.

You nervously looked down the street, waiting for your childhood friend. You saw that in the distance Jungkook was running towards you. He had his bag on one shoulder and his tie in one hand, and a paper bag in the other.

He ran over to you, stopping when he got there and putting his hands on his knees breathing heavily.

"I- I overslept." He panted inbetween breaths.

"I can see. " you replied as your bus pulled up.

He didn't say anything as you both got on the bus as it started to head towards your school. On the bus Jungkook finished putting his tie on and smoothed down his hair, before digging into his brown paper bag and producing two bagels and gave one to you.

You smile happily as you both began to eat your food.

"Thanks kookie. What do I owe you?" You asked, reaching for your purse.

Before you could get to it, he placed his hand over yours. You looked up into his deep brown eyes, which seemed to be staring back at you.

"No Y/n, my treat. To apologise for always being late." He smiled widely.

As soon as you arrived at school, you both had to run to your first lesson- music.

Jungkook loved music, and seeing him so happy while singing made you want to melt into a puddle. The boy had the voice of a god.

"OK class, I want you to pair up." Your teacher said as you entered the room.

You and Jungkook gave each other 'the look' that said 'your going to be my partner weather you like it or not.'

"I would like you to choose a song and preform it tomorrow. The theme must be love. "She said.

You blushed at the thought of having to preform a love song with Jungkook. You had been friends since you were children, but recently he had matured, and so had your feelings for him. But you couldn't confess, it could ruin your friendship!

"Annyeong? Earth to Y/n-ah?" Jungkook brought you back to reality by waving his hand in front of your face.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I spaced out." You giggled shyly.

"Come on, let's go to my place. We can concentrate better there. " he said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you outside. You both waited for the bus, quietly chatting about which song to choose.

"Hey, what about this one?" He asked as he pulled out his earphone and plugged them into his phone, before giving you one.

You put the earphone in your ear and listened. The song was beautiful, and you were already coming up with ways you could play it on your instrument of choice while kookie sang.

Jungkook waited patiently, looking at your face intently. Your eyes met his and again, you got lost in his beautiful orbs.

"So, what do you think?" He asked.

"I like it." You replied as he smiled. You dived into your bag and pulled out your notebook, and started scribbling down some notes and chords to match the song.

You sat in though and suddenly noticed that he was looking at your book. This you had no problem with, but what made you heart race is that his shoulder was pressed against yours, sending warm feelings through your arm.

Get it together Y/n, or this is going to be a long night.

Eventually you arrived at his large house, which he had to himself a his parents were on a business trip.

"Let's start before I forget these chords." You said as sat down at the piano in his living room, beginning to tap some of the keys, searching for the notes you were looking for.

You eventually found them and started to play them over and over again, forming the verse of the song.

You didn't notice when Jungkook started singing as his beautiful voice blended with the piano so well.

But what you did notice is when he sat on the the piano stool next to you, pressing his should close to yours again.

It almost caused you the flub the note you were playing, but you closed your eyes and kept playing.

You kept your eyes closed until the end of the song. When you opened them and looked to your right Jungkook was close to you, staring into your eyes.

Before you could process what was happening, he quickly closed his eyes and leaned in. You were so shocked that you couldn't even think about kissing him back.

He suddenly pulled away, sensing that you didn't respond to his kiss.

"I'm sorry it's just- the song- your so pretty and- I-" he rambled as you cut him off by pressing your lips on his.

He responded quickly as you felt a warm feeling spread throughout you body. His lips on yours just felt so right, as if they were meant to be there.

"I love you too Jungkook. I always have. "

감사합니다!