1. History comes back

(A/N The song is Diary of Jane by breaking Benjamin because the band that Preston is in does a lot of covers and they remade the song Diary of Jane.)

°•Preston POV•°

I never thought i would ever be up here on stage with fans screaming my bands name.

It was me, my two cousins, and my best friend. Together we were known as Killers Incarcerated.

I played the Base guiter and I'm also the Vocals.

Mikey Purdy was rhythm guitar and his brother Anton was lead guiter

Mikey and Anton are twins. Their mom died when they were two Their mom is my Aunt. Aunty Sarah.

My friend Austin Motionless was drums. But he's actually something more than a friend or a best friend. We are actually a couple. Only one person knows the truth, And thats Mikey. He accidentally walked in on us walked in on us making out one time. He's been helping us keep the secret because Austin isn't ready for anyone to know.

Austin is the son of Chris Motionless. He's cool. Me and Austin are both 20.

Right  now we are waiting for my dads band to end so moms can go up then us.

Mom had a band before she got pregnant with me. Then when i was older she told me about her old band "The Fire In Us."

I saw a few old videos and even some from around the time she was pregnant with me. I got the inspiration to start a band from my parents. My mom is Hailey Biersack and my dad is Andy Biersack.

My dad has this band called Black Veil Brides. Mom had to start a new band after her old band members started in new bands.

Her drummers name is Carla but she likes her middle name and perfers to go by May

Her rhythm guitarist name is Cameron but he goes my Cam.

Her lead Guitarist name is Jacob.

Her base guitarist name is James. Nobody really likes him though. He's so quite and seems likes he's plotting something.

"Kill it up there Hails." My dad said coming off stage.

"Thanks babe" i heard my mom say as she was going onto the stage.

"You okay son?" My dad asked me.

"Yeah its just so weird being on warped tour and it ending today. I'm so used to sleeping in a bunk now dad." I told him.

"Thats how it felt on my first warped tour. You get used to it on the next one."

"Dad what was it like when you met mom?"

"She was a demon child at first. But she always did what she wanted when she felt like it. I remember when she was mad at me while we were on tour and she spray paited the side of the tour bus. It was actually on my face. She wrote Andy Ballsacks on my face in cursive writing."

Mom came out of no where.

"Your talking about the time i spray painted on the bus because you and Ashley hid my phone from me."

Dad just about jumped ten feet in the air when he heard mom.

"Well while you two talk I've got a show to play." I said.

I heard them yell "good luck" and i threw up the peace sign as a sign of thanks.

°•Andys POV•°

"He's just like you were at 20 Andy."

I heard Jake say.

"He's too much like me. He thinks this is fun but when he actually starts getting hate from haters he'll want to quit. But I'll keep pushing him to keep doing what he loves. I'm not going to let him quit."