3. Why?

°• Chris POV •°

My son is Gay. I don't have a problem with it. I had to wrap my mind around the fact that he's getting married.

My little boy, i guess theres times when reality slaps you in the face. I keep picturing the day he first started elementary school, the the he first started middle school, then the scared look he had when he realised his school years where getting shorter when he first started high school.

I remember the look he had when he walkes across the stage with his diploma that said he graduated from high school.

My little boy engaged. He kept his relationship between him and Andys son secret. Because he was afraid of haters.

I heard the crowd start screaming. I guess i missed the proposal. Then i heard them start chanting for them to kiss.

The closer to my bus i got, the more distant it got.

Austin didn't know this but i kept his yearbooks from every school year with me. They stay in a suitcase with my stuff.

I didn't answer they guys when i got in the door i just went straight to the bunk room and pulled out the year books out and flipped his school pictures. The older he got the more darker his clothes got and his hair was longer.

My baby boy is all grown up.

°• Antons POV •°

"If your looking for the Justin Beiber show your in the wrong spot wrong dates. This is warped tour for the big people."

I told girl that was leaning against the wall. Her eyes were closed.

I heard her start laughing.

"Oh Anton, i thought that you would be a bit nicer to one of your band and your dads band fan."

She opened her eyes and i saw that they were a nice Hazle color.

"Your a fan of Killers Incarcerated ?"

"I've been a fan of y'all sense y'all dropped y'alls first album. I've been listening to your dads band sense their second album. I think the wretched and Divine album is good but not as good and the We stitch these wounds or set the world on fire albums." She said.

"So what kind of music do you listen to?" I asked her.

"I listen to AC DC, Motley Crue, Avenged Seven Fold, Black Veil Brides,  Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Stuff like that. Oh I'm also a shipper of Kellic."

"Did you know that Vic and Danielle broke up, and that Kellin and Kaitlyn are getting a divorce because both kellin and vic were caught cheating on the girls their with. They finally realised that they had feelings for each other."

It basically was two hours i talked to her.

I found out that her name is Raven Lynn Mitchells. Her natural  eye color is actually brown. She just likes the Hazle.

And for once i fell asleep with a smile on my face.

(Ay time skip to a year later because i dont feel like writing a wedding or Raven and Antons wedding or engagement scene.)

°•°a year later°•°
°•° Prestons POV °•°

My darling husband and i have been married for six months and two weeks. Its like it was before we were engaged or even out of high school.

Anton found love not long before Austin and i got married as a matter of fact it was after Austin proposed. A month after meeting her he asked her out becausr be wouldn't do it while she was 17. He asked her to be his girl the day she turned 18, because he had respect that she was 17 not 18 yet. After six months after dating he propsed and they got married a month after.

Now Raven is pregnant with twins. She's 9 months. I think.

( A/N So i can't do the math inside my head and i don't feel like going in my room and going in my back pack and getting my school calculator. So yeah I'll just leave it like this.)

She's do to have the twins on March the 8th. She's having two girls. She's naming them Jessica Lynn and Carter Lynn. She wants them to share the same middle name. Ashley is glad that he's going to be a grandfather. But scared that they were do any day now.

Jake and CC's daughter Annabeth had a little boy that she named Brian. The only thing is, she died giving birth to him. Her body was to small to give natural birth to him.

Jake was the most heartbroken that his oldest daughter died. He turned to the blade. CC found him in their bunk with red trailing down him arm from three deep gashes.

All Jake muttered out was he loved  CC before passing out. Luckily we got him to the hospital in time.

They stiched him up and put him on a 48 hour suicide watch.

CC wasn't mad at him at all. He understood why he did it. Jake kept saying if if he was CC he would have been mad him.

Love can make you do crazy things.