Part 11

Kiara POV

"Alright, here's my place," I told Phil, as we approached my apartment.

When I got to my recording studio, I saw Phil's car outside. According to the guys, Bruno never came because he was getting tested for something, not that I cared.

I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door, only to be smacked by a pillow.

"Ow! The fuck?!" I screamed, holding my nose.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry, Kiki!" Jessica apologized.

"This is your 'Feel Better' party," she explained. "I bought you a present."

She left momentarily and returned, holding a small chihuahua, and I gasped, a huge grin stretching across my face.

"Aww! It's so cute!" I grabbed it and it licked my nose, making me yelp.

"Is your nose okay?" Kam asked me, taking the dog.

"Here, let's check it out," Jessica suggested. "You gentlemen sit down."

She dragged me to the bathroom, shutting the door.

"Okay, what the hell is going on? What are the names of the bald guy and the guy with the gap in his teeth? They fine as hell," she asked quickly, as I sat in the counter and she sat on the tub.

"Jessica Marie Caban. You're dating before marriage? What happened to you 'Saving Yourself'?" I smirked sarcastically. Jess had no plans to get married, like Oprah.

"First of all, I can look at the menu, I just can't order. And b, if I don't date, how the hell am I supposed to get married, dumbass?!" She yelled, smacking me upside the head.

"You started a sentence with and, and you went from First to B!" I mimicked her, since I had no other comeback. She smacked me again.

"Come on, let's go play with your dog," she ordered. "Plus, we left the guys."

"Yeah! Let's go get FiFi!" I squealed.

"FiFi? What the hell?!" She shouted at me again.

"What's wrong with FiFi? It's short for Fiffa!"

Jessica shook her head, but stopped right before we entered the room.

"Which one of those musty motherfuckers are Peter? I'd like to have a word with him," she snarled, cracking her knuckles.

"He isn't here. The guys said he had a doctor's appointment," I explained.

"Oh, good for him. 'Cause no one messes with my best friend and gets away with it! I would've fucked that Oompa Loompa up."

I just rolled my eyes.

Bruno POV

"What do you mean it'll take one month for results?!" I scream at my doctor. He didn't even flinch as he looked down at my files.

"Sir, your insurance is barely covering the test as it is. The method we had to use was one we scarcely ever use, because modern medicine and computers are-"

"Yeah, yeah." I stand up and exit his office, debating returning to Leslie's room. I decide against it, and get on the elevator, deep in my thoughts.

AIDS. Out of all the ways to go, I'll go out like this. Could go out. The doctor told me that the survival rate was higher than ever, and treatment was advanced, and since it had been a while since Leslie and I had hooked up, the chance was lessened, and all that medical shit. I didn't care.

A thought suddenly rushed to me. Kiara! Had I passed them to her? Last I'd heard, she was still going to therapy for help about...what I'd done and her mom's death. I decided not to worry her, especially since she couldn't remember who'd done it. I was not going to ruin my career before it even started over that. Her therapist said she did remember, but she made it a repressed memory, whatever the hell that is.

My phone began to ring, and I ignored it as I got into my car. It continued to ring until I finally got sick of it, and answered.

"What?" I snapped. Immediately after I said it, I prayed it wasn't my mother, because I knew she'd get on a flight to LA and beat my ass.

"Bruno..." A woman's voice sniffled. I immediately recognized it was La'Shondria, my sidechick/girlfriend thing.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" I questioned, worried. She sounded absolutely broken.

"I-I'm pregnant..." She blubbered, crying even harder.

"Ria. You're pregnant?" I repeated, my heart dropping to the pit of my stomach.

"Yes..." she whimpered.

"I'll come over later. Okay?" I promised.

"Why can't you come over now?" She demanded, but I hung up.

I drove home and noticed I was alone as I ran to my room.

As I sat on my bed, all the news I'd gotten hit me. I was at risk for AIDS, and I was going to be a father, all because of my dick.

I sobbed myself to sleep in my pillow. The last thing I thought was, "Why me?"