Chapter 1 Intro

So this guy's is my story about the boondocks and I really don't know where I'm going with it and everything but I'll keep you guys posted and I'll make sure I update regularly because everyone hates to be hooked on a good story and then the writer takes mad long to update. I'll answer questions and reviews at the end of my chapters so you don't have to scroll past them to get to the main point the ACTUAL STORY.

I don't own the boondocks if I did I would be rich bitch (Ed wuncler Jr voice).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huey: "If nigga moments had their own category, Nigga moments would be the third leading killer of black men behind pork chops and F.E.M.A. It's a fact. (Grandad's fight)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jazmine Elizabeth Dubois woke up on a very brick day outside in Woodcrest, Maryland to find that she felt like shit and probably even looked like it too.

"Ow what the fuck" she winced as she touched her bruised right temple which was messing up her normally perfect caramel skin.

Pretty much all she remembered yesterday was having her best friend Cindy Cornrow her hair, Tying her butter Timbs and walking up to that broad who insisted on sending huey nudes and all sorts of things he didn't want from her and decking that bitch in her throat a dozen times.

Jazmine had built up a good momentum punching and slapping this hoe but one of her Ghetto ass friends started throwing things twords jazmine one of those things causing her injured head.

For once Jazmine wasn't happy on her favorite holiday of the year Christmas she was devastated to say the least because her Boyfriend or hubby as she liked to call him when they were alone wasn't gonna be with her for the holidays he was hundreds​ of miles away in Chi-Raq Chicago visiting his aunt cookie.

"Laying here isn't gonna fix anything" she mumbled to herself as she practically slid out of her bed to her bathroom, she proceeded to brush her teeth put on some light make-up because she could not go around town looking rough and put a bandana around her still neatly done cornrows.

"It's Christmas I might as well shower myself with gifts" she said as she grabbed her keys to her Camaro cut all the lights off cut the alarm on closing and locking her door and proceeded to Cindy's House.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highway I-65

Huey Percival Freeman or as everyone liked to call him Mc-Hater sat in the car their grandfather Robert Jebediah Freeman named Dorthy and started out window into the the dark snowy distance.

"Boy can you not look sad the whole ride their, shoot I know you miss that cutie pie and all but we'll be back before you know it." Granddad said with a genuine smile on his face.

Heuy shifted his weight to one side of the seat to find his phone the light making him wince when his eyes adjusted to the screen he saw that it was he had 21 unread messages most from Jazmine but some from Cindy as well. He replied to all the messages then Smirked when he saw this:

*Text Log*
White Girl: Yo Mc-Hater you should've been  here yo girl was beatin Rachel ass yesterday tbh I ain't know she had it in her I'll find ya a video fo sho'.

Huey: Tried to tell her not to send me those lewd images but she insisted on taking it to far so to me she got what she deserved.

White Girl: Facts B I'll talk to you later me and jazzy spoiling ourselves with  lingerie and other items  I think you'll enjoy when you get back  ;-)

Huey: Yeah okay and that's my business because :-\

White girl: Whatever hater talk to you later.