chapter 3 ~PWYO

What's up son it's ya boy cai-the-potato and this is gonna be a short sweet and to the point authors not because it doesn't need to be that long. Anyway this chapter might b more focused on Cindy and Riley and Riley and Huey looking through the Manila folder's content's also some Ed and Rummy will be featured in the chapter don't get tight with me if you don't see allot of Jazmine you have been warned b.

___________________________________________________________________
Jazmine Dubois: Oh, you think ponies grow on trees? 
Huey Freeman: What kind of question is that? It's a large 4-legged mammal. 
Jazmine Dubois: Or maybe I'm just supposed to wait until I'm an old woman before I get my pony. How am I going to look, Huey, a 65 year-old woman riding a pony? 
Jazmine Dubois: My own pony! I'm gonna name him Sammy Davis, Jr. the Pony. 
Ed Wuncler: How old are you? 
Jazmine Dubois: T-T-T-Ten 
Ed Wuncler: T-T-T-Too damn old to be writing your E's backwards, dammit! 
___________________________________________________________________

Heuy woke up smiling which was something he didn't do he was now newly engaged to his beautiful princess and what they did last night it dosen't get any better than that.

"I didn't know she could do stuff like that" he whispered to himself. Stuff turned from good to amazing last night let's just say she was riding him like a rodeo show.

He got up and went to take a cold shower because he was gonna need a minute or a couple seeing that the images of what happened flooded back into his mind hell he even had the best sleep of his life directly after.

He hopped out the shower  picked his still huge afro for a minute then proceeded to get dressed which consisted of a black polo with a white horse some blue jeans and some black timbs.

He walked over to a still sleeping Jazmine and shook her gently so he could make sure she was awake.

"Yes husband?" she teased grinning her Jade eyes staring into his awaiting a kiss.

"I got to head out me and Riley got some stuff to put together but I'll be back in a little while" he said then leaned in for an Ephemeral kiss which she broke.

"Alright but hurry I still wanna give you your present" she said muffled by a pillow shielding her eyes from the sun light which started creeping through the door as Huey opened it.

"Nothing can beat what you gave me last night" he said as she shot her blushing face up he winked at her, she melted on the inside then he closed the door.

He hopped in his own car which was sitting inside the immaculate two door garage, it wasn't as cool as Jazmine's Camaro it was an electric Nissan Leaf.

"They'll be thanking me when the government cuts off the gas supply" he said to himself as he hopped in, set Timid Deer Lane on his GPS and resumed his E-book "Why the government is behind 9/11.

He arrived only getting to listen to about ten minutes of his E-book but everything they were saying he had been telling the people for years he knew he was sapient in allot of subjects, reading is key.

*Knock *knock *knock

"Boooyyy, get the door and while you down their make me some bacon I'm in the mood for some apple wood smoked bacon yup that's exactly what I want!" he said still going as Riley opened the door looking like he just woke up.

"Hello brother why you over here so early anyways" he said his normal Colloquial language sounding gone for a minute.

"Oh yeah umm... You wanna go over the whole Luis thing or is this a bad time" huey said with his normal stoic face.

"Who the hell is Luis?" Riley said letting Huey into the familiar house, Huey walked over to the island and put the folder down and undid the fastener.