C-19

Taehyung had gotten used to the feeling of Jungkook not hurting him anymore. It was a whole week full of hopes.The atmosphere between jimin and Jungkook wasn't the same anymore..he couldnt tell why. It was like they were completely ignoring each other. Even though  it hurt over the sight he saw a few days ago ,Taehyung was glad opening the door to a straight faced Jungkook who looked completely harmless ... He thought it would be the same  this time too.

"Kookie?"

Was he drinking too much?

What was with those dirty stares he was throwing at him?

Taehyung decided to ignore it. But he was wrong.

It was only that same night he returned that he felt those stares on him again. He was wide awake not even able to blink an eye. That was when he felt a weight lurking behind him on the bed. A strong hand gently travelled down his waist and lifted up his loose tee making him gasp. He felt his hot breath fanning at the crook of his neck making him tremble in fear.

Taehyung wanted to shut up so bad but no. This time something inside of him started burning in rage

He was tired .

And for the first time he was glad his mouth decided to move besides it quivering like it was begging him to not say a word.

"Why d-dont you break up with m-me...like he said?"

Jungkook stopped the moment he said that. His pupils grew large in amazement. So Taehyung had finally had the audacity to talk back to him. Just like his disgusted inner self wanted , his hands in a swift movement pulled Taehyung towards himself as he sank his elbows on either sides of the male. He looked as if his eyes could bore holes into the latter's. The only difference was that Taehyung's eyes were moving sideways every now and then fearing to look at the latter straight.

"So you heard us..." Taehyung held his breath trying to keep in an uncontrollable  cry that was about to leave his lips. But it somehow escaped making every minute sniffles and shaky breaths audible to the latter.

"We weren't like this you know. We were so much different. You would protect me back then. But look at us...no you....now k-kookie." Taehyung gulped down a sob but then again it was hard. It was hard to not cry looking at that face of his best friend turned "private bully" . If he was the one he loved,   then why in the world would he be the reason for him to cry?

Just why?

"Taehyung listen to me-"

"NO!"

Taehyung felt the need to do it. No he had to do it. What more could it cost him?

Maybe a slap on the cheek.

"What did you just-" Before he could process anything his hands were pinned on either sides of his head and the ravenette's body fell on his light one caging him to the bed. It was only in a matter of seconds that his lips hungrily made its way to lock with the brunette's . Taehyung whined with the need to escape , push him off but he was strained from all directions.

"JUNGKOOK STOP!"

Jungkook's hand turned into a knuckle ready to bruise that fragile skin of his but the look in Taehyung's eyes had him rethink for a moment. Taehyung took the chance. The moment when Taehyung's hands were freed from the latter's he raised it up as high as he could  and the next second a loud and clear slap echoed through the room... Taehyung breathed in deep his chest going up and down in exhaustion as he watched the male above him , his head turned sideways and his eyes hanging low .  Taehyung's brown orbs filled with tears , his eye bags very much visible under the dim light.