Chapter 21

As I wake up to a huge pain in my stomach. My back was aching so badly. I got up quickly and woke up Nick.

I shock him up

"NICK IM IN PAIN!" I said while tears beginning to fill my eyes.

"Wait WHAT!!?? LETS GO TO THE HOSPITAL" Nick screamed and we ran out of the apartment.

All these ideas were starting to boil up in my head, false labor, miscarriage, or maybe nothin to do with the baby.

I was only 6 months pregnant so i couldn't be in labor for sure.

The pain was right there aching me. It was the worst feeling.

I was crying and noticed what Nick was wearing. It was boxers and a tank top.

I giggled and for a second and I forgot about the pain.

But the tears were still floating.

I felt my eyes closing and that's all I remember.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Nicks POV

I was driving fast and saw Angelica crying. I saw her closing her eyes.

"WAKE UP. ANGELICA" I screamed while still keeping my eyes on the road.

We drive up in front of the emergency doors and I tell the nurses to help her quick. She fainted on me and I'm so scared.

I may look strong but the tears were pouring.

I run with the nurses as they place her on a bed.

"What's wrong with her Mr. Jonas?" One of the nurses asked

"She's 6 months pregnant, she woke up with the worst pains it was Her stomach and back. While we were on our way over here she fainted and I'm so scared. Please help her." I begged

"She should be fine. You are an amazing husband she will be fine." She said

"We are not married. I just know I love her" I said

"Well I'm sure you will be a great father Nick." She said and I prayed to god everything was fine with Angelica.

I started to think about getting married with her, but I don't know if she even wants to.

I feel asleep in the waiting room on those hard chairs, no one had told me if she was gonna be ok or not.

..............

"Nick Jonas she's in room 203." The nurse called out

I smiled to the nurse and ran to room 203. I saw my love sleeping on the bed with tubes injected in her arms. I bend down next to her and took her hand. I kissed it and whispered...

"I love you"

Her eyes opened

"I love you too Nick, the pain went away though thank you for bringing me here"

"I'll do anything for you" I said to her

The doctor came in with a bad look on his face.

"I'm sorry but there's good news and bad news. Which one would you like me to tell you first. " the doctor asked

" the good news first." I said and wondered what the bad news was.

"Angelica will be out soon and she is healthy, but I'm afraid the baby isn't healthy enough to stay alive. It wasn't anything to do with Angelica, I'm afraid it was just bad luck. I am so sorry, we really did try everything tonight. I'll give you two some time. " he said and left the room

My heart dropped, the tears came down and I saw Angelica crying, it was the worst thing in the world. Seeing her in pain made me feel so hurt.