Chapter 30

I was at the beginning of the rose trail.
My brother had his arm linked with mine.

I saw Nick just standing there.

He looked so handsome.

Each step got me closer to him.

The priest said all that stuff they say in weddings

Now is the vow part

Breathe in angelica

"Nick I've had a crush one you ever since you were 14 on disney channel. Once I met you. I knew I had to have you. Even if it was the first day we ever looked at eachother. But I had loved you already for years. We have been through lots. I'm pregnant now with tiny Nicholas. And now everyone knows. I am pregnant. I love you Nick. And I hope our infinity lasts forever. And that our lovebug will be the most excepted thing in our life."

I said breathed out.
He had a smirk on his face from finding out we were going to have a boy.

"Angelica. I've loved you every millisecond ever since the first day I laid eyes on you. You have completely changed me. I love you so much. And now we are going to have a boy. I'm so happy with the life god has given me. To know that I have the beautiful angel standing infront of me and the little angel that will latch on to us standing by our sides. I love you angelica."

He gave me goosebumps. Our little angel was our baby that didn't make it.

"Do you take this man

"Do you take this woman

"I now pronounce you Husband and wife you may kiss the bride.

I brushed my lips against Nicks. I pooled him in the best pationate kiss we have ever shared in the life spand we have been together. It felt to smooth yet rough at the same time. We broke our kiss.

Nick picked me up bridal style. And I hear our guest cheering. But one stands out....

"WAHOOO!!! ANGELICAAAAA YOU CAN FUCK ALL YOU GUYS WANT TO NOWWWW. GO GET SOME AT YOUR HONEYMOON. !!!" Paulina screamed.

She was already drunk and I couldn't help but laugh me fucking ass off.

"Oh nick. She's crazy" I whispered in his ear

"Wait until she meets my friend Luke. He's crazier than her. Maybe they can hookup."

"Maybe"

We get into a boat that takes us to an island of paradise.

"Nick I love you."

"I love you too Angelica"

THE END
_______________________

A/N.

THIS WAS THE END. DID U GUYS CRY. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS. REMEMBER TO ASK FOR EPILOGUE.

READ MY OTHER STORY "MUSIC CHANGED US"