chapter 1

"Bye mom love u" I say to my mother as I leave to go to LA.
"My baby all grown up man am I gonna miss u."she says as tears come streaming down her face."Momma stop crying I told u I'll come visit u every month." I say as I wipe her tears away."ok go to ur plane before I make u late"she says in a smile knowing she wants get right now."ok my ma I'll call u when I land." I say."U better little girl and if I call u before u call me we gonna have some problems."she says in a stern motherly voice."Ok momma Bye love u" "love u too."she kisses my cheek and then I'm on my way to the plane.

... finally in LA

"Yes ma... i know... yea..love u too."i finally get off the phone with my mom.As I get out of the airport with my bags and wait for my bestfriend, Kyra to pick me up. Soon a red sports car come in front of me and automatically I know who it is.

"JORDAN!!! Omg look at u I haven't seen u in so long
I've missed u so much. U ready for the grand tour of LA?"she screams."of course and lower ur voice down ppl are staring." I say as some ppl give us the stank eye.

"WHO CARES! They just don't understand how much I've missed my best friend. HI,HELLO,HOW R U GUYS!!??"she screams at the ppl staring while I continue to laugh."come on girl let's tour LA. But first let's get something to eat."i say. "Alright"she says as we get in the car headed to Outback.

As we walk in the restaurant we r greeted by a pretty tanned colored girl with pretty hazel eyes and curly blond hair. "Hello.How many ppl?"she asked sweetly with a very big smile."umm..2."I say. "Ok right this way." She says.

As we follow I see a very handsome man with tanned skin,a smile with perfect white teeth, freckles, very nice brown eyes, dyed red tips in his hair. God was he gorgeous. I guess he noticed me staring at him so he waved. I didn't know what to do so I waved back.

As the waitress sat us down at our table we began to take our order since we already knew what we want. "Imma go use the bathroom real quick be right back" Kyra says standing up. Right after she leaves I see a tall figure standing above me. At first I thought it was the waitress until I hear a deep and raspy voice talking to me.

"Hey..umm are u new here I mean I've never seen u around before."the tall man that I seen earlier says as I see him stare at me with his deep Brown orbs filled with a questioning look. He seems nervous.

"Uh...yea I just moved actually."I say staring right back at him."Oh I'm sorry I probably should have introduced myself first...my name is Chris."he says as he sticks out his gigantic hand."Jordan."I say shaking his had with my small ones.

Chris Pov
As I'm sitting in Outback drinking white wine thinking about life as these two girls walk pass me. One of the girl look like a walking stick figure with a big ass head. Looking like she's about to fall over.But then I see this other girl with her. She looked way better then the other one. She had a real nice figure she looked like an hour glass. She had wild curly Brown and blonde hair and looks like she's mixed.A big ass. Beautiful green eyes that u can easily get lost in. A big ass. Carmel skin.She looked at me with those beautiful green eyes that make u want to just get up and kiss her. I just quickly waved my hand and drinking my glass of wine as she waved back looking confused

I watch he walking to a table just 3 seats away from mine. I want to go talk to her. I soon see her ugly ass friend leave. I decide to get up and talk to her. As I begin walking I get a tight feeling in my stomach and instantly feel nervous. Which is very wierd because no girl has ever made me nervous.

"Hey...Umm are u new here I mean I've never seen u around before" I ask with a questioning look staring into those deep green orbs pulling me in. My hands are super sweaty... I've never been this nervous talking to a girl before.

"Uh...Yea I just moved actually" she say staring right back at me. "Oh I'm sorry I probably should have introduced myself...I'm chris."I say sticking out my hand hoping she would shake it."Jordan." She says.