A bisexual story of a tween to a teen 5

Sorry it took so long but my dad had taken my computer with him somewhere for like two days it is longer then the short one I promise... : )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We decided to just walk around the hotel. The hotel is huge but I like it. Mike looked at his watch and it was 3:00 so we went to sign in. We needed to put our stuff up there so we did but did not sign in. There was a new person there but we did not worry about it. He seems respectful but he did want to see IDS but we told him about the woman before when we got here at first. He understood and told us we are already signed in so we went to our rooms exept Mike he came to our room to hang out with Angie.We must havec fallen asleep because I woke up and looked at the clock and it said 3:33 am wow I almost slept for 13 hours. Everyone is asleep so I will tell you my biggest regret. My biggest regret is telling people that I am Bisexual. That one regret has messed up my life but it is what it is right? People dont know the truth about Homosexuals they think we pick it. I believe we are born with some genes. I have read that others think so too. I think Angie might be coming to bed now. I heard a noise coming from the other room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please dont be mad but this week I will not be home and idk if we will have MY laptop which my dad looks at "ready to hate living in the house of the parents" also I have to go to tutoring so I will have less time with that. sorry