bisexual story of a tween to a teen 6

I know I am sorry you need to keep on me Angie you see me alot so make me post girl.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6

Next thing I know Angie walks in sleepy I could see it in her facial features. I looked at her funny but I guess she did not see me because she did not do anything and went to bed.I woke up to a pushy Angie and a calm Jasmine and Mike. I again looked at her funny she noticed this time but we are going to be busy with with the parade. I am away from my dog so I am sad I was never away from the Puppy/Dog. I was always very close to Ohio. I am a little farther. I am Farther then I every was I forgot I have a dog and a rabbit. The rabbit has beautiful fur but the dog has beautiful fur, eyes, and all. The problem is that we never named them. I call them by many names but there are no permanent name. They are brand new to me so I have called them thing one and thing two. I keep reminding myself we are still close to Boardman. We are in a differant state. If anyone could mess up my train of thought it would be my parents in the lead. My parents call and ask if we could go on a trip to Wisconsin or California. I chose Wisconsin because it is closer to Ohio then California. Angie just looked at me weird but I just shrugged. There will be an air show probably the biggest in the world. Dad loes air shows so we will be going to that.We will be there for a full week. We will be staying at a place called Coma De Luc. The place seems to be awsome we will also be staying at an days inn. We saw a nice picture but we love Best Western better then Days Inn.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tah Duh!!!!!!!!