2: Anger, Frustration and Smarties.

A/N: I had to re-write this twice as I felt the first draft I wrote was too playful! Anyway umm I hope it's okay and if It doesn't make sense don't be afraid to message me! I dont bite! (unless you ask) :)x

As I opened the doors to the studio I could hear Sandra shouting instructions at someone, I could already tell this was going to be hell.

My shoes made a squeaky sound on the polished floor as I walked in, as soon as I was in view Sandra stared at me.

She scrunched her nose up in disgust when she eyed my shoes.

"Those aren't suitable for dance." Was all she managed to say in that high pitched annoying squeaky voice of hers.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her comment, I could quite clearly wear what I liked.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Chance sat on one of the chairs falling asleep with his head on the glass table.

I sighed and shifted all my weight on to my right leg, my shoes made a slight squeak on the floor in the process.

"Are you planning to teach dance today or should I come back another day? I have places I need to be Sandra." I asked getting rather bored.

Sandra shot me a 'Are-you-serious?!' glance and I rolled my eyes. Wow I really think all that money has finally reached that big head of hers!

She walked over to Chance waggling her hips a bit obviously trying to get his attention, I watched as she shamelessly flirted with him flicking her blonde locks off her shoulder. Sandra had always been the one who had to be centre of attention all the time. No matter what the occasion.

I rolled my eyes and took a seat in one of the bucket chairs across the room.

"Excuse me? If your done flirting I'd like to resume with my classes? Or I could just find another instructed who's be happy to teach me."

I felt bad for talking to her like that but I didn't come here to watch her hit on Chance, in fact I had no idea why I came here whatsoever.

She sighed and walked away from Chance and stood directly in front of me. After giving me another glare she cleared her throat.

"Chance take Avalon into the middle, we're doing some ballroom dancing today and as you know you both need your practice."

Chance lifted his head of the table, groaned then slammed it back down on the table again making a huge cracking sound.

I grimaced slightly as he lifted up his head and his eyes met mine. Surprisingly there was a thin line of blood trailing up his temple, I honestly didn't think he was capable of hurting himself.

I swiftly looked to the table and sure enough there was a hug crack about the size of a iPod right in the center. Smart.

"Chance your such a clutz!" Sandra ran over to his aid, once she saw the damage she went pale white and ran out the room looking like a nana eating toxic waste.

I let out a small snort. Chance looked up at me and I carefully avoided his gaze.

I grabbed a few tissues out of the box off the windowsill and held them out to him.

He stood up and shook his head smirking slightly.

"I don't need your help."

He silently left me stood there tissues in hand, for once I had the perfect comeback but sadly he had already left my sight.

Sometime later I walked out the studio in frustration, sure Chance and I weren't happy-chappie with each other at the moment and when he hurt himself I wanted to at least be civilised.