Welcome, guilty.

;;Son Hyunwoo aka Shownu.
Male, South Korea, 25 years old.

Fame brings happiness. That's what common people say, but it's just because they have never reached it. But we can say that for Hyunwoo, or how the whole country, and probably half of the world knows him, Shownu, it's true. He have everything, money, sex and all the love from his fans. What a shame that his sins, his sin, had lead him here.

;;Chae Hyungwon
Male, South Korea, 16 years old.

A rich kid from a good neighborhood. Charming parents, extremely charming. Hyungwon have done so many things wrong in his life that at this rate his parents just let him be. Is it his fault? He was just raised that way. But that's up to you.

;;Shin Hoseok.
Male, South Korea, 27 years old.

The life of an economist in the middle of a global economic crisis. That's the kind of life Hoseok is living. Of course there are times when he just wants to give up. Wouldn't you? But he keeps going to his office everyday, to see the same red numbers everyday. Honestly, we would also sin if I had to live like that.

;;Lee Minhyuk.
Male, South Korea, 17 years old.

Let's just state that his life isn't perfect. But, does someone has one? You surely don't. His daily routine consists in attending at class, trying to live up to the expectations his parents had set from him. Minhyuk's only rest is when he is at his room, with his computer. Does it sound familiar? Think, what kind of sin have you committed? That could be the answer.

;;Lee Jooheon
Male, South Korea, 22 years old.

There have never be someone has lucky as Jooheon. He get his job as a coincidence, get his girlfriend has another one. Almost everything in his life was out of a coincidence. Have you notice it? Almost everything. But he is very sweet, we can't deny it.

;;Yoo Kihyun
Male, South Korea, 20 years old.

Kihyun, young and reckless. The only difference from his present-self and his past-self it's that his actions have consequences. Kihyun is not an underage anymore. We are pretty sure his mother had already speak with him this plenty of times, but he never listen. Reckless Kihyun, now he is in big trouble.

;;Im Changkyun
Male, South Korea, 24 years old.

Young, rich, handsome, every girl's dream. One of the youngest millionaires in the country, probably the world, but he doesn't know, he doesn't care about those kinds of things, all he cares about it's to live a good life. A life without difficulties. He is doing well so far. So why it's him here? He is trying to live a honest life.