Shawn Mendes

Hey guys! It's Caro, and this is my new imagine story thingy. I will try my best on these making them 1,2, or maybe even 3 pages long. I will try to be original but I am inspired by a bunch of other imagines and such. I will also start a book of o2l imagines so look out for that. Soon I will be letting you know how you can request, but until then I will be doing some that my friends have mentioned and some personal ones. I hope you enjoy this my little fluffernutters!

_____________________________________________________________________

SHAWN MENDES

CARO'S POV

I sat on the cold bench of our high school bleachers as I froze my butt off. Today had been a successful performance for the dance team. We played our rival team and we won! Our halftime show went without a hitch. Which is very surprising.

It has become a habit of mine to just sit after everyone leaves. The fall season won't be nearly emotional as the winter season because it is only beginning of senior year. I still get a feeling that I am going to have a hard ti e going to college and leaving everything I have here behind.

As I pondered in my own little world, I didn't even notice him sit beside me.

"You look beautiful tonight," his words snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Thanks Shawn" I said.

Shawn has been my boyfriend for almost four months now and I am so grateful. He has supported me in everything. Volleyball just ended and I finished of my career with Shawn at my side. Next Friday will be my last performance on this little field. And then basketball will start. I don't even want to think about what it will be like. The end I mean. I've worked so hard to get where I am and I have the opportunity to play at university of Connecticut.

Shawn has been working extremely hard as well. His music is taking off, he is going on tour,he is graduating high school and has been offered scholarships at big music schools.

"I know you are thinking about the future and what is going on right now, with senior year and all. And these last four months of us together have been amazing. But let's live right now. M'kay?" Shawn always knew what to say.

"You are right. I just... I just don't want to regret anything I have done. I don't want to regret anything I will do. I don't want to forget it. Any of this. I don't want to forget us Shawn. What happens when we have to split ways? I can't ask you to give up your chance at what you love to do for me. And it wouldn't be fair for me to give up any of my opportunities I have either."

I got that feeling you get when you know you are about to cry. You try not to, but that lump in your throat is too large to ignore. You can feel the tears about to spill over, but yet you want to hold it in. I couldn't do it anymore though. Shawn wrapped his arms around me and giving me the hug I needed. I cried into his shoulder.

"Love will hold us together,
Make us a shelter to weather the storm.
And I'll, be my brothers keeper,
So the whole world will that we're not alone.

This is the first day of the rest of my life,
This is the first day of the rest of our lives.
And even in the dark,
we can still see a little light.
It's gonna be alright.
It's gonna be alright."
Shawn softly sang the Matt Mayher song that I always loved.

"Love will hold us together Caroline and that is a promise I will keep." I managed to stop crying.

"What would I do without you? You are amazing, you k ow that?"

A small smile tugged at his lips,"Yeah Caro, I am aren't I?"

Shawn leaned down and kissed my forehead as I continued to hum along to the tune of our song.It was gonna be alright.

_____________________________________________________________________

Okay, so here is how you guys can request.

Inbox me with your name, or the name of the girl in your imagine and tell me which magcon guy you want.

Give me the request and I'll take it from there. In your request give me anything you want specifically. Wait and be patient. I will most likely dedicate the chapter to you. Make sure you guys vote and comment