Chapter one: The Only One

People say I'm not human they say I'm a creature. My name is Hope. Blonde Hair, two eyes, a nose, and a smile. I sound like any other  person. I mean I can't go to assembly's, Recess, loud classes, lunch, P.E, Music, City's, Plays, and other loud places. Ya I'm special people say. I can see sound waves and hear them if you  scream I fall over and cover my ears. Yah we all hear sound waves but, I make sound waves louder but only to me. I had a quiet best friend one day she died of cancer. I go to school I cry every two days usually. I don't want to be a cry baby I don't like most people. People call me lots of things but  mostly in class my name is the only ...... they fill it in with one they say that I'm a one and they are tens they are bigger and stronger. I don't care until they do a mini scream. I fall over! And look like an idiot. Scientists are making a special earbud for me to wear it will make it all go away. It's not like I see lots of people though. I walk through a small alley then I walk under a old bridge and then I walk across a gravel street to get to my house. That's my route every day there's this old rusty barn across from the back gate of my school I walk into it and there's the alley. But, the other kids laugh and think it's my house. It's really not funny.