Exploring The New Town

I woke up in the morning are 10am, I normally wake up at like 12 but today I felt like getting up earlier. Matt was already up and eating cereal, I made me pancakes and toast and Matt was jealous because he can't figure out how to make pancakes.

We both got finished eating and we sat on the couch deciding if we should watch Warm Bodies or Ted. I love Warm Bodies because Dave Franco and I are getting married but Ted is really funny. We decided to just pick a scary movie.

30 minutes into the movie we heard a knock at the door which scared me, a lot because we were watching a The Conjuring and bam a loud knock. I made Matt get up and go to the door and he opened it and told the person to come in.

It was Nash. "Well, I know you guys are new here so I wanted to show you around so you could make more friends." Nash said. "That sounds like fun, are there any hot girls I can look forward to seeing?" Matt replied and I smacked his arm. "I guess so, but there's only one girl I've got my eye on" Nash said turning his head towards me and winking. Wait....did..did that really just happen?

Nash sits on the couch waiting for Matt and I too change into our swim suits. I have an Aztec print bandeau swimsuit that is pink and white with a knitted white cover up. I walked down the stairs and my mom, Nash and Matt were all talking.

"Finally your ready, how long does it take to get ready?" Matt playfully said. We all laughed and started heading out the door. "What time do you want us home mom?" I said. "You and Matt are staying at Nash's tonight, have fun and here's 40$" I waved to my mom and we walked out the door.

We live really close to the beach, but Nash insisted on driving us there. "Before you find this out yourself, there's this group of people...well they aren't really the nicest but if you stay low and don't get on their bad side...then it will all be okay." Matt and I nod our heads signaling that we understand.

We pulled up to a pier where there was carnival rides and games and a lot of good smelling food and a Ferris wheel.

"Umm...hey Nash, why haven't you introduced me to your...friend" this short light brown headed girl said smirking. "Because we aren't dating anymore and i don't have to tell you everything." he said as he grabbed my hand and walked away...boy did that girl look pissed. "Who was that?" Matt said confused. "My ex Lauren, she cheated on me and she was controlling so I dumped her and sometimes she still thinks she runs my life." Nash said. "Oh well, Amaya has my number so I'll text you soon. I'm gonna go find a girl or make friends." I handed him 20$ and Nash and I walked a different way towards the Ferris Wheel.

"I'm sorry about Lauren, she might not like you now that you are hanging out with me. Nash turned to me. "it's fine" I replied. "No it's not, it's just...dumb, she hates when I hangout with another girl, and she can automatically tell when I like a girl, and she will mess with their head..so don't let her mess with your head." Nash said. Was that a way to tell me he likes me? Because I think it was. The next thing I know we are boarding the ferris wheel....i don't even remember coming over here and I'm afraid of heights...

"Are you scared?" Nash turned to me as we sit down in our seats. "yeah, I'm afraid of heights" I replied nervously. "Here" Nash said as he put one arm around me and held my hand. This feels like a dream to me. As we were getting off we saw Lauren walking towards us with two other girls. Nash grabbed my hand and locked fingers with mine. He then whispered, "play along." "So, Nash is this your new girlfriend?" Lauren said having a little bit of attitude. "Yes it is" I said smiling. "Don't be too happy honey, he won't even kiss you in public, or be a good boyfriend" Lauren said laughing. "oh really?" Nash said as he picked me up surprisingly and kissed me, then he put me back down. Woah,woah woah, woah....woah. Was I the only one who felt those sparks...? or was it Lauren's eyes beading towards me with lasers? "Stop trying to scare girls away from me just because we didn't work out." Nash said and pulled away so we started walking.

"You're good at acting" I laughed. "Oh how I wish that wasnt acting." Nash laughed and we called Matt. Matt never answered and he always answers. I called him 3 times with no answer. "calm down, I'm sure he's fine." Nash said trying to calm me down a little. "I know but he always answers the phone and when he doesn't I feel like something bad is happening."

We looked around for about 10 minutes then Nash saw a big crowd. We went towards the crowd and saw Matt on the ground with two guys above him. I ran into the middle of the crowd where everyone was surrounding Matt. "HEY! Back the fuck up, NOW." I yelled at the two guys who we're saying something to Matt. "oooo look, is this your sister? coming to save the day." the guys laughed. "Sure is. and if you don't walk away now you'll see a worse side of this sister." the boys backed away cooing and being sarcastically scared. "The little fag bumped into me so I showed him who's boss." One of the guys said. That's it I'm pissed. I walked up closer to the guy and said "Well, you sure as hell aren't the boss." then I kneed him right in between his legs and Matt got up. "call my brother a fag one more time dude. I dare you." I said to the guy. "He is a fag" the guy bravely said. Matt pulled the guy up to his feet and punched him right in the face. Everyone in the crowd around us yelled "dayyyuuummmm" and cheered as we walked away. I forgot there had been other people including Nash surrounding us.

Nash pulled us aside and talked to me. "omg, you have some balls girl." Nash laughed and made me get on his back. We all walked to the car, and one of Nash's friends stopped us. "Hey Cam" Nash said to the boy, "Sup Nash, you headed to your house?" The boy asked. "Yeah, do you want to stay the night? these two are also." The boy nodded and we all got in the car.