Chapter 1

Cupla A Corazón

Chapter 1

Yn had graduated high school and was still living with her parents. Yn woke up to make breakfast for herself and her parents. Yn was thinking of staying home to clean the house and relax for a while. When Yn finished cleaning she received a text message on her phone. It was your friend Elise.

Text Message

Camila: Hey Yn do you want to hang out today?

Yn: Yea sure why don't come over to my house and I'll text Rosalie to let her know.

Camila: Alright I'm on my to your house.

Yn: okay

Yn: Hi Sofia there's going to be a get-together at my house do want to come over?

Sofia: of course do you want me to bring something to eat or to drink.

Yn: We could make a picadera if want you could make jugo de tamarindo.

Sofia: Kk

End of Text Message

Camila and Sofia arrived at Yn house. They knocked on the door and Yn let them into her home. The girls walked into the kitchen. Yn and Camila started making a picadera to eat. Sofia had brought ingredients to make jugó de tamarindo.

Once the girls finished they put the picadera on a tray with the jugó de tamarindo. You and your friends went to the living room. 

Yn: Have you guys found a job yet?

Camila: I applied for a job at a couple of stores at the mall. What about you Sofia?

Sofia: I'm going to be working in Tia's bakery. Have you found a job Yn?

Yn: Not yet but my uncle is a publicist for like artists. He told that he needed a photographer for summer. So think I might do that.

Camila: well that sounds good to me Yn since you love photography.

Sofia: yea it seems to be an amazing job and imagine you get to photograph your favorite artist!

Yn: omg! that the best day ever but I don't think that will happen.

Camila: you never Yn.

Yn: yea your right, I just came up with an idea and I was thinking maybe we could all live together.

Camila: That's a great idea Yn and let's start looking for some house online.

Sofia: Yass! and we could go look at some houses.

Yn and her friends had found three homes. When she and her friends finished looking for houses. Yn and her friends decide to stay over to watch a movie. The movie had ended and Yn's friends went home. Yn cleaned up the mess in the living room then went to bed.