Chapter 2

Culpa Al Corazón

Chapter 2

The next morning Yn woke up got dressed. She had decided to clean up a little around the house before going to hang out with her friends. Yn texted her friends letting them know to meet each other at a cafe. When you arrived at the cafe your friends were already sitting at a table.

Yn: Good Morning Cami & Sofia (Giving them a kiss on the cheek & a hug)

Camila: Good Morning Yn  

Sofia: Good Morning Yn

Yn and her friends ate breakfast at the cafe.

Then Yn, Camila, and Sofia headed to see some of the houses they had found online. The girls went to the last house when they got there a real estate greeted them. Once you and your friends finished looking at the house. Which had 5 rooms, a kitchen, a living room, and a pool in the backyard. Yn, Camila and Sofia had decided to sign the contract.

Sofia: hey girls why don't we go eat somewhere.

Camila: Yea we should

Yn: Alright let's go get some subway then we could eat at the park.

When the girls finished eating their subway they wanted something sweet to eat. There was an ice cream shop close to the park so walked to it. YN, Lizbeth & Sofia were too busy talking about their new home when accidentally bumped into three guys.

???: sorry we bumped into girls

Camila: It's okay it sort our fault to we were talking and see where we walking.

???: Are you girls okay

Sofia: yes we are thank you for asking are you guys okay

???: yea we're fine

Yn: well we have to go isn't that right girls

???: Wait! what's the rush let me introduce myself and my friend my name is Geoffrey.

This is my friend William and my cousin Jayse. (Giving Kiss on the cheek to the girls but when he got Yn she backed away & shook his hand instead)

Jayse: Nice to meet you girls

William: it's my pleasure to meet you ladies what are your names?

Camila: it's nice meeting you guys my name is Camila

Sofia: My is Sofia but prefer to be called Sofi

Yn: my name is Yn (not looking up that much to look at the guys)

Geoffrey: well it was great meeting you girls we won't take any of your time. Come on guys let's go.

The guys left and the girls decide to go to the ice cream shop.