Chapter 4

Time skip- Loki and Kosa have spent a lot of time together. // Kosa POV

I sunk back into the cushioned chair, I never would have imagined being aloud to sit on such fancy chairs, or in the castle at all, especially not being Loki's personal guest. I smiled at him, a grin spread across his face in return.

Footsteps marched through the halls, not that, that was out of the ordinary, but these steps sounded faster paced, determined. The doors opened fast, and Thor rushed in. Shooting me a glare. I thought back to when he had allowed me to leave the prison, he seemed nicer before, his entire demeanor changed since then. I looked up, catching Loki staring. Those eyes, that tone. It wasn't Thor that talked to me. I stared at Loki, his eyes darted away and back, as if he knew what i just discovered. He no longer seemed to be able to find a comfortable way to sit.

And I no longer knew how to feel, He tricked me, he got me stuck in prison, but he also got me out, kept talking to me. I've always just been in the background, but of all people, Loki himself has given me so much attention.

I felt my face burn, looking away from Loki. Thor glares at me again as he leaves, Loki leans closer, still looking away.

"Loki," I started quietly, He looked to me. "That was you wasn't it? You were 'Thor'?" He hung his head and sighed.

"I'm sorry." He lifted his head to see me clearly. "I had to. If I didn't get you out you would have stayed until you confessed to something you didn't do... And if i didn't tell you that you needed a chaperone, I wouldn't see you again." My heart banged against my chest, I felt sick yet in a happy way. I blinked fast, trying to process everything. Loki stood up, the chair groaned as it was pushed. Loki stood, staring at me for a second before dismissing himself.

"I'll give you some time to think..." He silently left the room, the only noise he made was a quick snap to make sure a guard would watch me.

After a while of thinking, i stood up and ran out of the door, avoiding the guards, sweeping through the halls trying to find Loki. I turned into a large opening where I saw Loki, sitting in a large fancy chair, though not THE throne it was still built for a king, his head was leaning on his hand as he stared off to the side.

"Loki!" I yelled as the guard caught up to me, He snapped his head to look at me, his eyes lit up and he stood up, quickly walking over and dismissing the guard.

"Kosa," He grinned,

"No one has ever paid so much attention to me. I- thank you." i whispered. "I want to tell you why I have these powers." He widened his eyes, and in a hushed voice I explained my albeit sort of lame explanation.

"A couple years ago, I saved this lady from a fire and she granted me the power to manipulate and grow plants at will, but she only gave me weak powers and it takes a lot of energy out of me." Loki's grin grew wider,

"Of course you got it by doing something good."

"W-whats that supposed to mean?!" I blurted, catching attention of some nearby people.

"Nothing," He whisper-laughed, "I just mean, you seem like the type. I'm sure we can improve your powers, y'know, practice makes perfect." He said with a wink, my face heated.