Chapter 7

i land in an open field, long grass reaches up to my knees, blowing in the wind. i look around, in the distance i can see many many buildings, some reach high into the sky but none as high as the castle. and none look as grand. I start walking, already again feeling the familiar tingle of rage.

i stand on a road, cars are on either side of me, honking loudly. i close my eyes, frustrated. i cant focus. i look around, there are many people walking around, they look similar to asgardians but none look like thor.
Honk Honk Honnnnnk
"aaAARRR!" I thrust out my hands to either side, thorny vines rip through the flesh on my hands and through the windows of the honking cars. "Thor!!! Where are you?!" i scream into the sky. soon enough sirens surround me yet thor hasn't arrived. i dig my nails into my face, thorns from my cheek and forehead hook into my already bloody palms. I scream out of anger and pain and the red drips down my cheeks.
"Hey!" i snap my head to glare at the man who slowly walks closer, he is covered in blue and red, wearing a mask and carrying a shiny circular shield with a star in the center.
"Where is Thor." i spit, lifting my hands again, causing him to ready his shield, he whispers something to himself and stares at me.
"I wont ask again."
"you wont have to," he smirks as a strike of pain stabs into the back of my hand. I fall to my knees, an arrow sticks through the back of my hand. I grab on to it i try to pull it out but the pain stings stronger, a red light on the end of the arrow blinks. A blast of fire bursts out from the arrow, scorching my face and hand. I scream. I blindly shoot a vine towards the man in blue, but i can feel how weak it is. Ive been using my powers without break, between that and the pain i knew it wouldnt be long before i collapse. The ground already swayed beneath me. I stand, my shaking legs hardly supporting me. I feel blood dripping down my face and arm. I look up, glaring at the man. Vines snaked over his shield but he effortlessly pushed them off.
"I will get revenge for Loki." I growl, the mans eyebrows lower, concern painting his face. A whirring sound gets louder above me. I turn, a red and gold machine like person flies closer.
"Lets just get this over with." He sighs, lifting his hand, a blue light glows from his palm, growing stronger every second. Im not going to let them touch me.
"This fight should be with Thor!" I scream as i blast vines up towards the flying man. He tries to evade but to no avail. The vines wrap around his arms and pull him towards the ground. Blue blasts shoot through sections, I laugh, Hes trying to escape. He grunts with anger as he tries again and again to get out. Something rams against me and tackles me to the ground, pain laces through my side and i lose the control of the vines. The man in blue holds me to the ground. Another guy with short hair dressed in black walks up, he holds a bow with an arrow ready to be shot. Theres too many. The world around me starts darkening, i can feel the ground sway even more. Im too tired.  I shoot out one more blast, vines shoot out, circling me and ejecting everyone off and away from me. I fight to keep my eyes open but i know its no use. I slip into unconsciousness.