Grayson Dolan

It was a beautiful day in Miami when I lost my ring that has been in my family for generations. Suddenly I heard a deep voice say " Do you need any help" and I turned around with an amazed look on my face I thought to myself is Grayson Dolan really gonna help me. So I replied with a yes and eventually we found it .

  He was so nice but actually when we found my ring we hung out for a bit and he gave me his number. I called him the next morning and he asked me out on a date . And so our date went on and decided to take it to the next level... We went to my house and watched Netflix if you know what I mean👀👀. He looked over at me and kissed me on the cheek and said " I'm into you ".

We began to kiss but it turned into a make out!!! He then picked me up and took me into my bedroom and started to kiss me all over. I did as well then he tugged my shirt off as I did his and his pants we we're in our under ware eventually we we're naked he thrusts his body into mine as I scream DADDY!!! and as he picked me up his lips were locked into mine and took me into the shower.

The whole time I thought I was dreaming but this was reality... So he stood the night and as he was laying down I put my head on his chest and felt his body heat and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up to him making me breakfast but to be honest it was terrible so I said let me make you breakfast and it was delicious and as I look at him he is shirtless and has the best body ever and just thinking to myself I'm like I hit the jackpot and gave him a smile and a kiss.