Chapter 3

Camilla Pov I walked downstairs to see Shawn sitting on the couch, I stopped on the last step and just stared at how great he looked, all I could think is how excited I was to go and see the surprise.

Shawn Pov I went to go grab a drink from the fridge but when I got up I saw Camilla in a beautiful floral maxi dress. She looked gorgeous and I just stared and that's when she said "You like what you see?" I just side smiled and laughed at what she said, so I just replied with "Why yes I do, you like what you see?" "I guess, it's alright" she replied with wittiness. When we got in the car I just held her hand, for the entire car ride. We were driving down the road where the willow tree is. When we got parked I saw the willow covered in twinkly lights, with a picnic set up with a candle lit. I got out of the car and walked to Camila side and opened the door and took her hand. When I stepped down she saw a trail or rose petals leading to the picnic. We walked hand in hand to all the food, it smelt amazing. We sat down and started eating.

Camila Pov I couldn't believe how amazing it looked, I felt like I was in a fairy tale, I wanted to cry because no one has ever done something like this for me. We started eating and it tasted amazing, once we were done we just looked up at the stars and it was beautiful, I wanted it to last forever. My eyes were starting to get heavy and I rested my head on Shawn's shoulder, and fell asleep.

Shawns Pov I was about to ask Camila how she was doing but then I looked down and saw she was asleep, I lightly giggled and picked her up bridal style. Well I was bringing her to the Jeep she snuggled into my chest and I smiled, I never want this to change. I was driving home when her phone went off I looked at the message and it was her brother, he was threatening that if she didn't come home he would find her and it would be a lot worse. My jaw clenched as I looked at the phone and messaged him back, "If you ever message her again, I will call the cops." He never responded, I won this battle.