3.

...MY FAVORITE SONG EVER CAME ON (Home by Machine Gun Kelly,  X Amassadors, Beverly Rexha)

I forgot all about the guys being in the car with me and just sang the whole song word for word, even the rap part. (a.n. guys if yall don't know this song look it up it is the best song I have ever heard!!!) Once we got home we all decided to go swimming.

"Mags you can barrow one of my bikinis" I said

"Thank you!!"

Me and Mags went to my room to get ready.

Mags wore this one

I wore this one

When we went downstairs all the guys were already in the pool. Me and Mags went and sat our stuff down and took off our cover ups. We decided we would lay down and tan for a little.

While we were tanning the guys, Jack, Carter, Cameron, and Matt, decided to throw us in the water. I don't remember who was holding my arms but I took them with me and held on to them tight. When we came back up I saw it was Jack and that I was wrapped around his waste. I didn't realise it but I was starring at his abs.

After a while a couple people showed up so I went to open the door. When I opened the door I was a girl with the smallest bikini on even, and 2 pretty hot guys.

"Hey are you guys here for Jack" just saying his name made me smile

"Yes we are I wanna kiss my boyfriend" my smile soon went away when the fake said that

"Oh ok follow me"

They all followed me and the 2 guys were behind me and I could feel them looking at my ass. I decided to ignore it for now. We got to the pool and Madison and Jack were making out (I figured out her name while we were walking). EWWW gross. I decided to hang with Taylor and Jj. They were with the two guys from earlier.

"Hey bestiee" Jj said when I'm got over to them

"Jj you never said you had a hot best friend" the one guys with tattoos said... not gonna lie he was pretty hot

"YO quit hittin on my sister" Taylor said being protective

"Man I didn't know she was your sister" the dude said with tats

"Guy's introduce yourself" Mags said coming over to us with Carter and Matt

"Oh ya... I'm Skate" the ones with tattoos said

"I'm Sammy" he said smiling

OMG his smile is so cute

"Awe thank you" sammy said smirking

(a

.n. Can we just take a moment to see this daddy😍😍)

"Oh I said that out loud didn't i.." I said blushing

They all started laughing at me. Oops...

"So everyone here is staying the whole summer with us?" I asked Cameron

"Ya except Mads and Skate"