chapter 15

Days went by and I was getting the hang of everything. Sandy and I had lunch one day and was enjoying life.  Awhile later I was right in the middle if talking to her when I saw Jared's car pull up.  Sandy " so I was thinking that maybe we could go to see this.... Oh hey Jared ". He sat down beside me and grabbed a napkin on his lap. Jared" what are you guys eating? ". Me" hamburger ". Sandy " chicken salad ". Jared ordered  some fancy stuff off the menu and started eating with us.  Sandy excused herself and left us.  Me " so how are you? ". Jared " good busy..... You free tomorrow night? ". Me" your my boss ". His hand went on my leg.  He leaned in and said " I'm not when I'm outside of work ". Me" I really shouldn't ". He was so close I felt his breath on my neck.  Jared " dinner tonight come with me ". I looked in his eyes he held my chin.  Me" ok ". Sandy came back and Jared got up then said " nice eating with you ladies I will see you two tomorrow I have a meeting to go too". He left and minutes later my phone vibrated.  I grabbed it and checked it out, it was Jared?  J" I'm waiting for you in my car.... Tell her that you need to go back early ". I felt my cheeks burn.  Sandy " you ok? ". Me " yea um I need to go back Jared needs me to do something at the office ". Sandy "oh....ok ". I hugged her and I walked down the street to his car.  I got in and he locked the door and drove away.  As soon as he parked the car on the hill he pulled me into him.  Me " Jared! ". He missed me and pushed my skirt down.  Jared " I fuckin want you ". His cock was rock hard against me.  He moaned in my ear and said " I wanna fuck your tight pussy make you cum all over my cock ". I held his neck and said " fuck me then ". He pushed me up and pulled out his cock pushing my panties aside and rubbing my clit.  I threw my head back.  He licked my neck.  Me" oh god please ".