Chapter 26

I grabbed the ties and her hands and Shannon got her feet tied down.  Kim " dirty whores come and get some ". I held her throat and got in her face and said " did we say you can talk? ". She stuck out her tongue and I sucked it.  She moaned and I reached down and punched her nipple. Her body arched up and Shannon pushed her down and grabbed a toy. Me" lemme see that ". He handed me a toy and I sucked it and then pushed it to kims lips. She licked around it.  Me" now I'm gonna fuck you ". I handed the toy to Shannon and kissed her again. He shoved the toy deep inside her she moaned in my mouth. Kim" shit faster baby". I got off and for her breast in my mouth.  Then my lips sealed around her clit sucking and biting it.  Kim" Jesus..... Fuck". Shannon fucked her faster and deeper in her pussy. I licked her sucking harder.  I looked up and she was going nuts. Me" you wanna cum baby "  Kim" fuck no I want more". Me" good girl ". Shannon moved the toy away and slammed his cock inside her.  This wasn't part of the plan. I backed away and he kept going.  Shannon" fuck this pussy is my addiction". That hit me hard. I quietly moved out of the room and let them have at it. He didn't even see me go.  Maybe this was meant to be.  I heard moaning and screaming.  I went to the couch and put my clothes on.  Grabbed a blanket and laid down.