Sign Language Heroes

Clint looked around.

Mouths moving, hands dancing along the beat of the voices. Clint heard none.

He left his hearing aid again back at the tower.

He moves around the crowds, trying to find Natasha or Steve or even Tony to try to get them to sign language to him what's going on. Everyone important was here at this party that Tony threw. Lawyers from all around New York, the whole police force, some kid photographer from the Daily Bugle (he's got something familiar about him that Clint can't point out yet), and a bunch of super heroes.

Clint mindlessly walks passed two cops "laughing", or so Clint thought was laughing, and he bumps into something. He turns around to find a tall fellow, with a scruffy face and... sunglasses? What's this guy doing with sun—

"Oh, shit, you're blind," Clint announces a little too loud. He can't hear himself speak.

The blind man looks slightly down to Clint and smiles. His mouth moves, but Clint can't decipher what he's saying. A man next to him chuckles and waves hello to Clint. Clint looks over and says hi, but a little too loud as well.

Blind Man's Friend smiles again and starts moving his hands and fingers. Clint looks to his hands and smiles. They know my language.

"I left my hearing aid back at Avengers Tower. I'm Clint, or Hawkeye," he yells over to the two.

Blind Man nods and stares blankly at Clint. His friend grabs Clint's attention then starts signing, "Hi, I'm Franklin, or Foggy, and the blind guy is Matthew Murdock. We are defense attorneys in Hell's Kitchen. Nice to meet you."

Clint's eyes shrunk as his smile grew large. He knew these two. They brought down the Kingpin. He starts, "You guys brought down Kingpin right? With the help of the 'devil of Hell's Kitchen', right? You guys are awesome!"

Matthew smiled, and whispered something to Foggy. Foggy chuckled and signed again. "Daredevil, he's here. You just need to see a little deeper."

Clint almost screamed. "Daredevil? Here? Where?"

Foggy pointed a finger to Matthew. Clint's eyes went wide, and he swore he can almost hear his mind and heart explode.