Chapter one: Part 2

Previously on the past huant's them....
Fionna and cake were getting ready to see bubba in the castle.... Meanwhile Marshall lee wuz getting ready for an epic adventure or something.

"Fionna is coming over.... With cake.... Crap, I forgot how crazy and over protected sister she has, how will I get rid of Cake? And at the same time Fionna not finding out? What I did to her, she would kill me!"

Back to Fionna and cake~
They made it to bubba's castel and just on time..

~~~~~~~>Bubba's POV<~~~~~~~~
"Fionna and Cake, I'm so happy to see you girls! How have you been?..." none of the girls responded, o-okay. "Well lets get to business girls, I need you for this important mission! Can I count on you?"

~~~~~~~~>Cake POV<~~~~~~~~~
"Honey, what your doing trying to escape me?!" But Fionna already left before I could get a response from her. Sighing I turn my attention to Bubba.

"Sure thing bubba I guess and there's something between you and Fionna you both need to talk about so do I leave you two alone for now or what? And now that I think of it there's nothing you can do to escape from this, please understand..."

"Yes Cake I know,
But what do you want me to say?That we where dating and it wuz a wrong choice to play with her feelings when we broke up?"

"Well don't say it so cold heartly! If you hurt her I won't hesitate to hurt you in a entirely different way!"

"Okay Cake I won't hurt Fionna, I promise but I don't about Fionna".

~Fionna POV~
What are those two talking about? There taking too long, they have to hurry up, I need to head to Marshall lee's place for that sleep over/fun adventure. I can't wait for it, should I just ditch them?" I wuz trying to be sneaky but I think Cake noticed because she started to stretch and started blocking the door and the windows mostly from me trying to escape from the palace. oh shit. I start running to find a way out "Why Cake?! What are you doing, I need to go to see Marshall lee!"

"Fionna what do you think you're doing? trying to escape? You need to talk to Bubba right now so you both can stop fighting, I'm talking to you mostly Fionna, And don't worry about Marshall lee you're not going anyway, sound good?"

"Fine... but you owe me Cake, big time! understood?" Cake nods. "Me no see you in the tree house for while". I mumbled.

~~~~>Bubba's POV<~~~~~

After Fionna had a very bad discussion with Cake we started to talk. Maybe I should give her  something she will love so she doesn't get too mad at me. A new sword will do the trick! She would like it so much she can't deny it.

I come up to Fionna showing hear an elemental sword that I stole at 'Wizard's Academy' but I'm not telling her that. I start to tell her what it does.

"So it turn's into fire or water depending on what element your closest to". I explain as she took the sword giddly and left while I was lost in thought wondering if I would always end up alone like I am now.

~~~~>Marshall lee POV<~~~~
"What do you mean that Fionna  can't come?!" I state feeling rage over me. "Well sugar, Fionna is busy talking to Bubba so I suggest next time". Cake hangs up and I throw the phone across the room. "shit! Why does this always happen to me?! Well thanks a lot Cake-" before I could curse any more, I hear a knock on the door, it was Fionna's special knock.

~~~~~>Fionna POV<~~~~
Hey Marshy! Sorry I'm late I had to finish some business that I  had so que vamos aser para esta noche? (so what are we going to do tonight?).

~~~~>Marshall lee POV<~~~~

Well let's see? Do you want to go to a dungeon and fight some monsters? Or watch a movie? y
You choose what to do for the whole weekend, our deal remember?" I hover above my bed with my arms acting as a pillow as Fionna sat criss cross on the floor.

"Well maybe we can do something a bit relaxing for tonight, like watch a movie like you suggested Marshy."

After a while fionna fell asleep while she was in the floor and I'm still watching the movie adveture movie. Why did I let her choose the movie? a que chica es esta (what a girl is this) ugh I need some red, I'm starving. After I wuz finishing eating some red Fionna had a weird flashback and she woke up with her weird sword with her she hurt me with it and she ran out of then door and then she left.... I should really call Cake to tell her that fionna is weirdly acting and sleep walking

Common cake anwser the fucking dam phone a you know what olvidate boy a su casa (you know what judt forget it im going to her place).

~~~~~~~>Cake POV<~~~~~~~~~~
Who the hell is calling me 3:30a.m in the morning?! Oh its him really i anwser the phone and he ends the call well back to sleep... Wait whats that sound its coming from the room top where's fionna she so dead.
  Marshall lee POV
I hope that fionna is okay and o wish that cake anwser the fucking dam phone well i hope shes awake by now