1

Maybe for you there's a tomorrow, maybe a thousand or ten. But for some of us, there's only today. But I didn't know any of that not until I fell.

Louis is awake from his alarm from his phone, he looks over and sees Harry had texted him. Louis smiles getting up and headed to the loo.

"Louis! You forgot your bag,"

"What have I told you, not to touch my stuff!" Louis exclaimed grabbing his bag from his little sister.

Charlotte frowns but runs inside.

Louis walks out of the driveway and sees Harry leaning on the passenger door, "Hey babe, happy birthday" he went over to Louis and squeezed him to a hug then getting in the car.

When they picked up Niall and Liam they headed to school "So, what's going on for your birthday?" Liam asked wrapping his arm around Niall's waist.

"Nothing maybe a hang out" Louis said walking into the classroom.
~
"So, a little hang out at Louis house?" Harry said.

"But there's a sick party at Stan's house." Niall said.

Louis looks at his Irish friend but nods "I guess we can go." The boys cheers and they all stop when they saw Perrie.

"Loser alert 5 o'clock." Harry bitterly said as Perrie walks by, Louis watches as she sat down at the lunch table.

"Has she ever heard of a brush?"

Liam, Niall, and Harry laugh at Louis joke, Harry wrapped an arm around Louis waist and kissed his temple.

"Okay! Stop being all lovey dovey and do it at the party." Liam did. The lovers laugh and continue to eat.