027

Recap:

A boy who seemed a bit shorter than Jungkook, had black hair just like Jungkook's but was a bit messier, a black shirt, grey ripped jeans, black shoes and a black bandana.

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes.

"Yoongi-hyung?"

"Yoongi-hyung?" Jungkook said as he widened his eyes.

Yoongi turned around, and saw Jungkook. He looked away to hide his redden face. Yoongi went to Jungkook, looked down. "J-Jungkook?" 

Jungkook smiled. His cheeks started to show a shade of pink.

"Come here, hyung"

Yoongi saw that Jungkook offered his hand, which he gladly accepted.

Jungkook accidentally pulled Yoongi a bit too 'hard' so their faces were a bit too close..

Which caused Jungkook and Yoongi to blush.

Jungkook was taller than Yoongi. Whenever Jungkook would think about the height difference, he would smile and find Yoongi's height cute. Yoongi looked up to the younger, and looked back down to the ground.

"Um um.." Yoongi scratched the back of his neck. "Hyung, I already found a table for the both of us. Let's go" Jungkook smiled. The older followed the younger, who was leading him to their table.

They sat down and grabbed the simple white and black menu, trying to find what they wanted. Jungkook really wanted to break the silence between them, even 'Just Right' by GOT7 was playing but he still wanted to break the silence.

Jungkook looked down, tried to hide his pink cheeks from his hyung. "Y-Yoongi..hyung..."

The older placed his menu on the table and looked into Jungkook's eyes. "Yeah, Jungkook?" 

"You look pretty.."

Yoongi's eyes widened and hid his cheeks from the younger. He was so flustered that all he said was "T-thanks kook.."

"Hello!~ Do you guys know what you want?" 

Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other, nodded for the signal that they both know what they want. "Yes. I would like a banana milkshake please.. what do you want, hyung?"

"I would like a mango smoothie please" Yoongi smiled, showing his gummy smile in front of the lady who was asking for their orders. Since Jungkook knew Yoongi very well, he would have the cutest gummy smile in the whole wide world. When Yoongi smiled, Jungkook smiled as well and would always find Yoongi very cute when his gummy smile would show.

"Alright. Your orders will be ready soon" The lady left and went inside the 'cuisine' or whatever and started to make the pair's order(s).

While waiting, Jungkook observed the cafe since he really loved it so much and he loved the view as well. Jungkook took out his camera which took Yoongi's attention.

"Jungkook-ah, you took your camera with you?"

Jungkook looked up. "Yeah. Since you know, I love taking photography and all that" Jungkook said as he smiled which formed a bunny smile.

"Hyung if you don't mind," Yoongi hummed in response. "Can I take a picture of you?"

Yoongi blushed again, which Jungkook found it very cute once again. "Sure"