030

Jungkook and Yoongi went out of Jungkook's car, feeling the cool air, breezing through their skin.

Jungkook held Yoongi's hand while walking on the road and passing.

Jungkook took out his keys from his pocket, and unlocked the door. Jungkook led the way for Yoongi to follow him so that they can go to Jungkook's apartment.

Jungkook took out another key, and opened his room of the apartment.

Yoongi and Jungkook took off their shoes and Yoongi sat down on the comfy couch.

Yoongi admired Jungkook's apartment. At the left of the 'living room', there was a shelf; full of books, photographies and a picture of him and his family.

Beside the tv was a peach table; it had a small plant and a silver 'fake' camera.

Yoongi noticed that Jungkook handed him the remote. "Hyung, pick a movie. Let's watch a movie.. I'll prepare the popcorn, the snacks and our drinks"

"Oh um sure Jungkook" Yoongi grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. He went to netflix and scrolled through the movie/shows options.

As Jungkook finished picking the snacks and the popcorn was ready, he grabbed two cups and poured drinks.

He placed the snacks and the drinks on the table. He sat beside his cute hyung and grabbed the popcorn for them both to share.

Yoongi nudged Jungkook. "Hey Jungkook-ah, is this okay to you?"

Jungkook gulped. "Seriously, hyung? Fifty shades of grey?"

Yoongi looked at the tv. "N-no! Not that! Jungkook, I meant that!"

"Ohhh! Yeah that's okay" Jungkook blushed of embarrassment.

10:28pm

Yoongi and Jungkook were still watching the movie. Yoongi kept eating chocolate while Jungkook kept eating the popcorn.

While eating, Jungkook realized that the makeout-session in the movie was going to start soon.

They weren't watching Fifty Shades Of Grey. They were watching a movie but they didn't know that there were going to be 'sexual' scenes.

Jungkook and Yoongi gulped. Jungkook suddenly held Yoongi's hand unexpectedly, which caused Yoongi to blush.

"H-hyung.. can you s-skip that session?" Jungkook looked down and played with Yoongi's fingers.

"Yeah, kook" Yoongi still kept their hands interlocked and reached for the remote. He pressed the speed-up button and ended when the makeout-session scene ended.

"Thanks, hyung" Jungkook let go of Yoongi's hand and continued to eat the popcorn.

11:09pm

The movie finally finished. Half of the snacks were finished and Jungkook fell asleep.

Yoongi found it very adorable when Jungkook slept, onto Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi played with Jungkook's hair, and admired his beautiful bunny face. Yoongi loved the fact that he met Jungkook and spent time with him.

Even when they first met on the internet.

Yoongi checked his phone and gasped.

"JUNGKOOK WAKE UP" Yoongi placed his hands onto Jungkook's shoulders and shook him.

Yoongi kept screaming 'Wake up Jungkook' but he couldn't wake up.
He tried shaking his head, play with his hands, tickle him. But it didn't work.

"Aish.." Yoongi played with his own hair.

Instead, Yoongi got a idea. This may seem weird but it'll probably work Yoongi thought.

Yoongi's hand went inside Jungkook's shirt, and pitched his nipple.

Jungkook finally woke up.

"JESUS HYUNG I SWEAR" Jungkook fell and Yoongi kept laughing.

"JUNGKOOK IT'S ELEVEN ELEVEN" (11:11) Yoongi closed his eyes and made a wish.

Later that day, Jungkook asked Yoongi if he would like to sleep in the same room where he sleeps.

Yoongi looked down and tried to hide his red face but agreed.

Yoongi went to get the pillows but he was tiny; Yoongi sighed and looked down.

Jungkook looked over to him in awe. "Awe, Yoongi-hyung is tiny~"

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and hit him playfully. "S-shut up!"

Jungkook chuckled. "I'll help you"

Jungkook carried his tiny hyung and Yoongi grabbed the pillows.

As Yoongi went down, he smiled. It showed his gummy smile.

Jungkook loved his gummy smile very much. He couldn't quite stop. I mean, who wouldn't love his gummy smile? It's adorable.

Jungkook smiled back, showing his bunny teeth/smile. Yoongi also loved his bunny smile, or whenever his bunny teeth would show. Yoongi reminded Jungkook as a bunny. He even imagined Jungkook as a bunny, hopping around, eating carrots and smiling. He also imagined himself cuddling with a bunny—or Jungkook.

Jungkook reached and grabbed the blankets. They both went to Jungkook's room and prepared their 'bed'.

Yoongi fluffed the pillows and Jungkook placed the blankets onto the bed. After, they went to the shower one by one and changed.

They also brushed their teeth of course, but together.

While brushing their teeth, Yoongi took a picture of them brushing their teeth together and Jungkook took one as well.

Yoongi and Jungkook looked over to each other and smiled. Jungkook and Yoongi fooled around while brushing their teeth. They loved to make one another smile and laugh. They couldn't stop.

They washed their mouth and their face. They went to Jungkook's room and went onto the bed.

Jungkook grabbed the blanket and placed the blanket on top of them.

Jungkook turned around to Yoongi, and smiled.

"Hyung," Yoongi looked over to Jungkook. "Yes, kookie?"

"Did you.. like how our meet-up went?" Jungkook looked down in embarrassment. Luckily the lights were off so Yoongi couldn't see his embarrassed face.

Yoongi sighed. "Of course I do, kook" Yoongi played with Jungkook's hair once again.

"I'm even glad that I met you. Or else I wouldn't be where I am today, right now" Yoongi smiled.

Jungkook blushed and hid his face onto the pillow. "Awe, Jungkookie's being cute~" Yoongi teased.

Jungkook and Yoongi kept talking and talking and kept laughing together again.. Until they both fell asleep.

Jungkook's head was even cuddled into Yoongi's chest while they were sleeping.

(A/N: sorry if there were word,grammar,spelling, etc mistakes. I'm too lazy to check so I'll probably check later)