Chapter 9

Synopsis: Nine-tails shares his point of view on what happened 13 years ago. In the end, they both reach an understanding.

"Nine-tails, you knew about who my parents were all this time, didn't you?"

"Didn't matter to me whether you knew or not," Kurama said in a bored tone.

Naruto crossed his arms, unfazed.

"Did you attack the village immediately when you released from my mom's seal?"

The nine-tails looked at Naruto suspiciously.

"What's your purpose for the asking?"

"Please, answer the question," Naruto said calmly. "There is something I need to figure out."

The nine-tails surprised by the calm exterior found himself reluctantly answering.

"I wasn't able to attack it since I was controlled."

Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"So the suspicion is right," Naruto murmured then looks at the fox. "Do you know who controlled you?"

"Why should I answer?" The nine-tails responded with hostility in his voice. "Besides, you won't even believe me, if I told you."

Naruto sighed.

"I guess you do have a good reason to hate the village," he murmured. The Fox looks at him. "It must have been lonely and tough, having to be sealed in three people against your own will."

"I don't need your pity brat!" The nine-tails roared.

"It's not pity," Naruto protested holding his hands up. "I don't blame you for trying to kill me as a baby, since you knew you were going to be sealed again, against your own will." The fox looked at him surprised.

"What do you want brat?"

"I want to understand you nine-tails," Naruto said.

"What?" The Fox asked in disbelief. "You think YOU can know a demon?"

"I want to understand who you are and where you came from. Why you were sealed in the first place? What actually happened 13 years ago? I want to know from your point of view."

The fox stared at him stunned. No human has ever tried to understand him or ask for his view on events. He sighs and lies down on the floor.

"Sit down brat," He told Naruto. The said boy looked at him surprised, causing him to roll his eyes. "It's a long story, so you might as well get comfortable." Once Naruto sat down, the nine-tails begins speaking. "I'm not ready to tell you where I come from, but I will answer all your other questions." Naruto nods his head. "The person that attacked your parents and took me out of Kushina's seal was Madara Uchiha."

Naruto eyes widen.

"Wait a minute, the Madara Uchiha that was defeated by the First Hokage? He's alive?! How?!"

"I'm not sure how it's possible either." The Fox admitted. "I thought he was dead too."

"You knew him?" Naruto asked.

"Yes," the fox replied with disgust his voice. "That man controlled me with his Sharingan, using me as a weapon against the First Hokage."

Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"That's horrible," he murmured. "How did you break free from his control?"