So Much Time (One Direction)

Louis

The phone wakes me up. And why Harry couldn't answer it, I'll never know. Until I hear the toilet flush, and it all makes sense.

Shite. It's four in the morning.

The phone rings again, reminding me why I'm awake at this ungodly hour. I pick it up.

“'Ello?”

“Louis Tomlinson?” asks a voice.

“What?” I snap. Harry walks into the room, completely naked.

“Who is it?” he mouths. I send him a glare, and then shrug.

“This is the Federal Bureau of Investigations, in America” says the voice on the phone. “What is your relation to-”

“The who?” I ask groggily. Right, I'm not my best in the morning. I mean, I'm better then Harry, but nobody's their politest at four in the morning.

Politest.

Is that even a word?

“The FBI, Mr. Tomlinson” the man on the phone says. He sounds annoyed.

Wait a minute.

What the hell is the FBI?

Oh, that's right. Federal police in America.

Shite.

Why are the federal police in America calling me at four in the morning?

“Erm . . . yes?” I ask into the phone.

“Who is it?” Harry shouts.

“Shut up!” I reply.

“Excuse me?” says the guy on the phone.

“Sorry, not you” I tell him. “Why is the FBI calling me?” The man on the phone sighs.

“This is agent Aaron Hotchner” he says. “What is your relationship to Lina Callahan?” It takes me a moment to remember the name. She was a fan, I think.

I cover the bottom of the phone so that Hotchner can't hear me. “Haz, the name Lina Callahan mean anything to you?” I ask him.

“That girl” he says. “Remember, the one you gave your number to in New York. Why is the FBI calling you?”

“Something about Lina Callahan” I tell him. I turn back to the phone. “Erm, we're sort of friends” I tell Hotchner. “I mean, I kissed her, gave her my number, and she never called me.”

“She's been murdered” Hotchner says. I drop the phone.

“Lou?” Harry asks.

“Erm . . . Haz?” I say faintly.

“Yeah?”

“Lina Callahan's dead.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello :)

Next chapter up soon.