Chapter 3

8:30 a.m.

Daisy's POV

I know the girls said too get over him but I can't I just can't even though I've only known Jordan for a short time he just seems like a part of me that I just can't leave,until you see his face then all the pain just comes back. I was on my way to class by myself cause Macy wasn't feeling well and Teresa took her to the doctor. Oh, I really wish it dosent take them that long to come back! Speaking of the devil,"Hey! Daisy what's up?" Jordan yelled at me as I was walking towards class. "Just ignore him he is just another douche who will break your heart if you get too attached." I thought to myself to resist the urge to turn around to see those hypnostyzing green eyes. WAIT! WHATT!! Am I thinking he broke your heart remember that! But sadly enough he caught up to me and turned me around. "Hey, what's wrong?" Jordan said with eyes if concern. "Nothing I'm fine just leave me alone." I said in a harsh tone. "What did I do wrong for you to be mad at me." Jordan really wanted too know he broke my heart. "Who's says I'm mad at you." I knew I was mad at him and seeing him made me want too both punch him in the face or kiss on his lips,so I just looked down when I talked too him. "Seriously,Daisy what's wrong?" He lifted up my chin so I was forced too look at him. "Here I'll tell you this, when you think that every guy is different but their just like every douche bag out there, and you think their the one and their not well it sucks." I look over Jordan's shoulder and see her coming this way. "Glad you had fun with that slut Maryann after I left thanks for breaking my heart bye for a long time." I said in the harshest tone possible.

Jordan's POV

I have no idea what happened between Daisy and I until she mentioned Maryann and that's when I knew that she saw I was absolutely shattered after she told me that. "Hey hot stuff how are you?" Maryann said in the darkest and most annoying tone ever with that stupid 'smile' if hers. "Since you freakin kissed me Daisy saw and now she won't talk to me let alone look at me it's all your fault that she's broken!" I said almost yelling. "Oh, baby you don't need her to be happy when you have me." She said with a smug look, she then started to run her hand through my hair. "No one needs a slut like you to be happy." I said with a scowl. "That's what you think." She then just walked off with a smirk after she said that. She is the most vile and horrid or even more worst thing to ever be on this planet she isn't human. A human dosen't have a heart of stone and humans have souls and feelings. When I walked to class I saw something different Daisy wasn't there I need for her to just look at me or talk to me for just one more second.

Daisy's POV

Since I was trying to stay away from Jordan as much as possible I switched all my classes and changed my schedule so I won't have to see him that much or get hypnotised by his boyish charms. After I got my schedule my new partner on the project is now Zach he has, dirty blonde hair,blue eyes,and blue braces. So, after I talked to him to get to know him we go back to his dorm and it reminded me so much of my night with Jordan. "So do you like horror?" Zach asked me. "We-" I was cut off from the movie starting. Halfway through the movie Zach tried to kiss me but I pushed him off and said,"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" "C'mon it's a movie and just the two of us alone in the dark." He said with a smirk. So I just run out of there and then I rememberd that he is my partner hopefully someone would like to switch. I wish I checked up with the girls first before I left. I went to my dorm and found I think Will and Sean both in my dorm with Teresa and Macy. "What's going on?" I asked very bewildered. "Well we just wanted too let you know how much you mean to Jordan he said this." Will said. I was absolutely astonished they had what he said after Maryann kissed him recorded on how I meant everything to him and that he was forced I was jumping for joy until I realized he still might not be the one for me.I don't want to think so soon about this and that's when Jordan came into my dorm with dry tears on his face and you could tell he was crying. I didn't know what too think should I take him back or just leave I guess I'll never really know.

HEY YOU GUYS CLIFF HANGER I KNOW BUT YOU GUYS LOVE ME THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS IT MAKES ME FEEL AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WILL UPDATE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON! SORRY ALSO IF THERE IS ANY MISS SPELLING IM ON MY PHONE NOT MY IPAD SINCEY IPAD IS DEAD WELL BYE ALL MY LOVELIES FOR NOW!! ALSO GUYS I CANT UPLOAD THAT MUCH BECAUSE I WILL HAVE NO SERVICE BECAUSE IM ON A PLANE😭😒😑😲 sry guys I'll update once I get to my destination.

Love,

-anonymous