Chapter 4

Daisy's POV

Once,I saw Jordan I was lost for words but I think I have made my decision I was about too say something but was cut off by Jordan.

"Look Daisy I know you probably you would never take me back but I've absolutely fallen for you,your beauty,your everything." I could hear the desperation in his voice.

"Jordan you see I thought I felt the same way but we just now met and-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. It brought back the first time we kissed and there were sparks but I instantly pushed him off when I remembered what I thought and I was feeling and the worst but best part of it was that I kissed back.

Jordan looked into my eyes and I could see the hope and doubt in his eyes and how much he wanted me back.

"Daisy, I just had to, I just wanted too show you how much I care for you and I hope you feel the same way and if you don't," he let out a deep sigh,"I-I just don't know if I can ever change your mind but I can try." Jordan just stared at me waiting for an answer.

"Look Jordan you never let me finish I just wanted to stay friends or maybe even best friends I'm sorry like I said we've only met and maybe if the friendship thing works out we can try and be more again and I don't even know what are relationship is or what we are together I just hope we can stay friends and maybe we can try again in the future." That was probably the hardest thing I have ever said too a guy who cared so much about me but, I just wanted to stay friends and find out what will happen in the future because, "The future depends on what we do in the past."-anonymous.

Jordan just nodded his head in agreement "I would like that too." I was surprised with his response and thought he would argue about it but no he cares about me I would hate for him too ever leave me.

~~~~~~~FEW MONTHS LATER~~~~~~

Jordan and I were still really good friends, in fact he was my best friend and they let me switch back all my classes so I was back with all my friends and was away from that pervert thing named Zach.

The guys and the girls and I walked into class when I thought I was dreaming, I saw the one guy he was probably one of the only people I've ever trusted in my past Julio Gonzales.

-------------------------------------------------

MWHAHAHA!!! HEY YOU GUYS IM FINALLY BACK FROM VACA IM SO HAPPY TO UPDATE THIS AND HOW MANY OF YOU EXPECTED THAT IF YOU DID COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND YOU KNOW WE GOTTA HAVE THATONETOMAHAWK IN THIS I MEAN CMON! AND NO! THE ZACH PERVO IN THIS STORY IS NOT GRASER10 ITS NOT! SO UM YEAH! THANKS YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Love,

-Anonymous